Federal Cloud Computing Contractor; Cloud Computing Technologies provides enterprise class Software-as-a-Service (SaaS), Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS), Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS), and IT-as-a-Service (ITaaS) for U.S. Government agencies. Cloud Computing technologies provide an opportunity for Federal agencies to optimize their IT capacity consumption while improving IT operational efficiencies. The primary benefits of working with a Federal Cloud Computing Contractor include the shift away from IT capital expenditure into a IT operational expenditure model for budget modernization. Further information available at Federal Cloud Computing Contractor.
At Cloud Computing Technologies, a CVE Verified Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB), we perform the Cloud Broker, Cloud Intermediary, Cloud Aggregator, and Cloud Integrator roles in Federal cloud services contracts. Through cloud computing technologies, we are able to significantly reduce the cost of operating and maintaining secure enterprise applications in comparison to owning capital intensive data centers.
SDVOSB Federal Cloud Computing Contractor
• GSA 8(a) STARS II – Cloud services procured from our GSA 8(a) STARS II contract vehicle GSA 8(a) STARS II
• Excellent Past Performance – Relevant past performance from a variety of DoD and Federal agencies
• Industry Leading Partners – Amazon AWS and Microsoft Azure Cloud Services
• CVE Verified SDVOSB – SDVOSB Federal cloud computing contractor
• Strong Project Methodologies – Full scope cloud project management services
• Design Build – Concept to completion cloud solutions and designs
• Competitive Rates – Cost-effective rates for cloud engineering and services
When choosing us as yourFederal Cloud Computing Contractor, you can rely on the quality of our work, efficiency, and our ability to complete tasks on-time and within budget. In scenarios where the statement of work is not fully refined, we offer cloud design build solutions. When hiring Cloud Computing Technologies as your Federal Cloud Computing Contractor, you can rely on our solid reputation, industry certifications, and credentials for a successful cloud services contract.
Contact Cloud Computing Technologies today for a no-obligation Federal Cloud Computing Contractor proposal! We specialize in full scope cloud computing planning, design, and implementation cloud service provider solutions.