Advantages Cloud Services with Dr. Alan F. Castillo
Dr. Alan F. Castillo, entrepreneur and founder, a foremost expert in cloud enabled digital transformation and enterprise architecture with enterprise service bus, the combination of business process management with cloud computing for competitive innovation.
Born in Omaha, Nebraska, United States of America and son of a foreign student who graduated from the United States Air Force Academy, Dr. Castillo was raised in Tempe, Arizona. Dr. Castillo served his country in the United States Marine Corps from 1991 to 1997, where he attained the rank of Sergeant. Cited by superior officers as a “born leader,” “a team player,” and “head and shoulders above his peers,” he was awarded multiple commendations during his military career.
Dr. Castillo was conferred by the University of Phoenix with the degree of Doctor of Management in Organizational Leadership with a Specialization in Information Systems and Technology, (Doctoral Study: A Quantitative Study of the Relationship between Leadership Practice and Strategic Intentions to use Cloud Computing).
- The purpose of the study was to explore the use of a theoretical model that links leadership practice, attitudes of business process outsourcing, and strategic intention to use cloud computing, while also exploring the individual relationships between leadership practice and intention to use cloud computing, leadership practice and attitudes toward business process outsourcing, and attitudes toward business process outsourcing and the strategic intention to use cloud computing. Five questions guided the study:
- 1. Does a theoretical model consisting of leadership practice, attitudes of business process outsourcing, and strategic intention of leadership to use cloud computing fit observed data?
- 2. Is there a relationship between leadership practice and strategic intentions of leadership to use cloud computing?
- 3. Is there a relationship between leadership practice and attitudes toward business process outsourcing?
- 4. Is there a relationship between attitudes toward business process outsourcing and strategic intention of leadership to use cloud computing?
- 5. Is there a relationship between leadership practice and strategic intentions of leadership to use cloud computing with attitudes toward business process outsourcing as a mediator?
The Doctoral Study dissertation “A Quantitative Study of the Relationship Between Leadership Practice and Strategic Intentions to Use Cloud Computing” is available for purchase exclusively at ProQuest at the URL http://dissexpress.umi.com/dxweb/search.html with the UMI Publication Number 3583230.
Castillo, A. F. (2014). A quantitative study of the relationship between leadership practice and strategic intentions to use cloud computing. (Doctoral Dissertation). Retrieved from ProQuest Dissertations and Theses. (Publication No. 3583230)
Dr. Castillo also holds Masters of Business Administration in Management from Western International University, a Bachelor of Science in Management from Park University, and numerous technical certifications from Amazon AWS Web Services, VMware, Milestone VMS, Fortinet, and Microsoft.
Dr. Castillo is an AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate Badge
Dr. Castillo founded Castillo Technologies, LLC dba Cloud Computing Technologies in 2000 to address an emerging digital transformation demands. Since 2002, Castillo Technologies has been awarded more than 140 federal contracts. The company was also awarded the premier GSA STARS I, GSA STARS II, and Seaport-e contracts over the last decade. Castillo Technologies public sector clients include United States Department of Homeland Security, United States Department of the Army, United States Department of Energy, United States Department of Veterans Affairs, and United States Air Force. Private sector clients include a number of Fortune 5000 companies located throughout the Southwestern United States.
Dr. Castillo is an associate member of the American Psychological Association (APA), a member of the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE) Computer Society, Cloud Security Alliance, National Defense Industrial Association, and the Military Police Regimental Association. He also donates time and expertise locally to Big Brother Big Sisters of Central Arizona.
Further reading about significance of Cloud Computing to Society Future Advantages Cloud Services
Contact Dr. Alan F. Castillo for consulting or academic inquiry.
Who we are Cloud Computing Technologies
Cloud Computing Technologies assists companies and agencies successfully leverage cloud computing, mobility, social media, and data analytics with changing business models to address increasing competitive innovative pressure. The unprecedented adaptive and agile nature of Cloud Computing has proven to give organizations the ability to effectively identify and respond to competitive threats and opportunities.
Advantages of Cloud Computing Technologies for Strategic Innovation
- Cloud Computing Strategic Advantage – Technological advantages in cost, adaptability, agility, market access, and market intelligence
- Cloud Enabled Business Transformation – Infusion of cloud computing technologies to enhance core and non-core business functions
- Business Process Management (BPM) – Effective and efficient processes from scoping, modeling, workflow, and monitoring
- Cloud Strategy and Process Innovation – Process enhancements as a catalyst for cloud enabled industry competitive differentiation
- Cloud Computing Strategic Innovation – The overtaking of an industry by a new entrant having innovation substitutions