Bring designs to Life with Amazon Web Services AWS Architect and Consulting Services
Amazon Web Services Concept to Well-architected
Cloud is custom and requires expert architecture to maximize capability and ROI
Transforming for Innovation, Sustainability and Security
CCT's AWS Architect
What Is AWS?
Amazon Web Services (AWS) refers to one of the major cloud platforms developed by the e-commerce giant, Amazon. It provides robust compute power, database storage, networking, enhanced security, and several other services. The vision behind AWS’ creation was to empower businesses of all sizes to scale up rapidly without breaking the bank.
Best Features of AWS
Mobile Friendly Access
AWS Mobile Hub
AWS Mobile SDK
Why get AWS Architect with us?
- 1Cloud Computing Design and Architecture requires in-depth consideration to achieve desired outcomes.
- 2We have provided AWS Architect to Fortune 500 leading corporations, small and medium business, and Federal agencies for over 10 years.
- 3No matter where our organization is located, we will provide you with the Architect you require for your cloud initiatives.
Our AWS Architect hold many of the following certifications:
Cloud Computing Design and Architecture requires in-depth consideration of the following to achieve desired outcomes:
- Business Strategy and Objectives into Cloud Architecture
- Business Processes incorporated into Cloud Architecture
- Planning, Architecting, Engineering, and Implementing Cloud Architecture
- Security, Compliance, Privacy
- High Availability and Fault-Tolerance
- Monthly Recurring Costs
- Migration Approaches
- Digital Transformation
- Next Generation Solutions
- IaaS, PaaS, SaaS, and Hybrid
- Compute, Storage, Database, CDN, Applications
- Front End, Back End, Interconnectivity, Endpoints
- Full Development Lifecycle
- Java, .NET, Node.js, PHP, Python, Ruby on Rails, Big Data
- Windows, Unix, Linux, Solaris
- Ports, Protocols, Middleware
- AD, VPC, ROUTE 53, ELB, EBS, EC2, S3, IAM, SES, SQS, SWF, DNS, EMR, HSM, KMS, RDS, DYNAMODB, KPL, LAMBADA, CHEF, PUPPET, REGION, AZ, IOT, SLA, ITIL,
- Microservices Architecture
CCT’s AWS architects can ensure that these apps deliver a robust and fluid experience. Hosting back-end development is dependent on servers, provision, and size. AWS Serverless Cloud Functions lets you pay full attention to the application development, whereas server management, as well as performing administration, patching, and scaling for the infrastructure is left to AWS.
Who Should Take Advantage of AWS?
Frequently Asked Questions
Since all cloud environments are custom, the architecture embodies all the future functionality and features of the platform. There are a multitude of options and combinations of cloud services and the architects develop designs for the future state.
Cloud systems can be easily over engineered and not optimized for performance, cost, and capability. So organizations risk not meeting their Return on Investment and business objectives when they don’t use an AWS Architect.
AWS Architects focus on the five pillars of well architected cloud systems which include performance, cost optimization, reliability, security, and operational excellence.
CCT is pleased to discuss your requirements and provide a no-cost proposal for your review and consideration. Call us today at 1-800-804-9726 x105.
What Can You Do With AWS?
Social, Web, and Mobile Applications
AWS Consulting Services
Businesses find it challenging to migrate to a cloud-based platform, such as AWS as it takes considerable capital investment and time. Partner with an AWS consulting services company like CCT to make sure your migration is seamless and effective.