AWS Cloud Consulting
Why Amazon Web Services?
CCT’s AWS Cloud Consulting
CCT offers AWS management services and advanced AWS cloud consulting services. This means that we can don multiple hats, .i.e. act as both consultants and an outsourced team for your needs. Whether you have been running your applications on AWS for years or have just started out, we can handle cloud-related tasks at any stage for your organization,.
Transforming for Innovation, Sustainability and Security
Transforming for Innovation and Sustainability securing future COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE
How Can CCT’s AWS Consultants Support My Organization?
Migration to AWS
- Deployment of new applications and infrastructure on AWS.
- Big data services that allow your applications to process, store, and stream large amounts of data.
- Cloud managed services to extend and supplement your current operations and IT teams.
- Use Docker, AWS, and the latest tools for automating your complete cloud infrastructure.
- Application development to develop resilient applications at scale.
- Automate EC2, EBS volume, and RDS backups.
- Supply AWS from any location, which includes public cloud providers and internal data centers.
Frequently Asked Questions
We go through five comprehensive steps to ensure a holistic consultation process.
- Personalized and comprehensive information on the best AWS practices suitable for your project.
- Professional advice on services and technology stack that would align with your business goals.
- Cost entailing the cloud maintenance for your infrastructure.
- Recommendations on how we can optimize your existing infrastructure.
- Audit of your existing AWS infrastructure.
We have been working in the tech industry for the last three decades. As AWS was created, we passed AWS certifications and starting setting up cloud infrastructure for organizations that were new to the cloud.
Managing your company’s IT stack can get tricky, particularly when you are working with Amazon Web Services. AWS is terrific in terms of benefit, but it can be tough to know what, how, and when to do certain things in this ecosystem. Hence, to harness and maximize the complete AWS potential, consider reaching out to our consultants.