Cloud Application Development
- Better agility in handling their IT infrastructure
- Cost savings
- Increased velocity with respect to system releases
The rise of application development has led companies to work on the strategic significance of the organization. Organizations are trying to stand out via their digital transformation initiatives. This form of transformation is only possible through quick adjustments and changes as they learn more about their customers through data. One of the biggest reasons behind the failure to rapidly adapt to these evolving demands is the use of monolithic architecture.
- Monolithic applications have multiple inter-dependencies as there is no physical separation between different components. As a consequence, if one component is disconnected, it may or may not affect others.
- Scalability is a nightmare in monolithic architectures. Scaling logical parts is tricky in a monolithic application, costing a considerable number of resources, especially memory. Besides, it is likely that scalability problems can cause database-locking risks.
- Monolithic applications are unsuitable for applications where frequent changes are necessary. For making a minor change, your team will have to rebuild, perform testing, and deploy the application again.
Transforming for Innovation and Sustainability securing future COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE
Why CCT’s Cloud Application Development Is Different?
When it comes to cloud application development, conventional rules of application development are broken all the time. Applications can move around failures to scale with shifts in workloads and provide resiliency. An application’s components can be adjusted to boost development and enhance deployment efficiency. However, don’t expect to get these advantages instantly after taking your business processes to the cloud.
Frequently Asked Questions
By implementing an agile microservices architecture, CCT’s highly-skilled team can scale and deploy any service for you. In addition, different teams maintain these modules to boost the overall time-to-market of the system, and we make sure that these services don’t bump into each other. This is why many of our clients, especially SMEs, have adopted this architecture. They have come to realize that it is their only shot at achieving the release velocity, which is required to extend support to their business model.