Cloud Computing Engineer the Best Cloud Expert to recommend Work from Home Solutions and what is Cloud Computing
CCT’s Cloud Computing Engineers
Accelerate Your Growth with the Cloud
What Is Cloud Computing?
To answer the question, What is Cloud Computing?, we look at how cloud computing refers to delivering a wide range of computing services over the Internet. These include hardware, networking, operating systems, databases, and other resources located at a remote location.
What Do the Numbers Say?
- Gartner predicts that over $1.3 trillion in IT spending will be disrupted due to companies migrating to the cloud by 2022.
- 94% of enterprises rely on cloud to support their IT operations.
- According to a survey, cost-cutting is the leading motivation behind enterprises moving to the cloud. More than 61% organizations believe that cloud migration can reduce their costs.
- Over 50% of U.S. government organizations use the cloud.
Benefits of Cloud Computing
Reduced IT Costs
- You don’t have to deal with downtime anymore.
- Your energy consumption expenses are reduced by a considerable margin.
- You don’t have to spend a sizeable chunk of your budget on hiring and managing expert staff.
Transforming for Innovation, Sustainability and Security
Get our E-Guide for FREE!
CLOUD COMPUTING ENGINEER BEST PRACTICES
Why Migrate to Cloud Work from Home Office?
Running operations from the cloud gives a Home Office a number of advantages over the ones who don’t. In a holistic view, it mitigates the majority of the barriers and obstacles that prevent you from running your business remotely without interruptions. A real-world example of this would be that the businesses and corporations that had migrated their infrastructure to the cloud. They were the ones that could stand against the recent pandemic COVID-19. These Work from Home businesses had little-to-no interruptions even in the midst of the epidemic. Whilst the majority was stuck, these businesses kept growing having the competitive edge and the following benefits cloud computing could offer.
- Reduced costs
Our cloud computing engineers can migrate your business to the cloud and let you pay only for the services you use. Enable SaaS, PaaS, IaaS for even higher ROI with little expenditure.
Cloud Computing Technologies can help your business to scale up in a matter of days with the right planning.
Enjoy unprecedented amounts of flexibility with migration to the cloud. Let CCT open you to a new world full of opportunities.
- No Need for A Contingency Plan
You don’t need to prepare for contingencies because the cloud is the backup itself. Let our engineers draft the perfect cloud infrastructure for your business.
- Higher Security
With our experienced engineers, maintain the highest possible security compliances with secure remote logins.
- Remote Working
We are committed to providing your business with the best service. Even in the midst of a crisis, feel free to contact us. Our engineers are always happy to migrate your systems for you to the cloud and help you set up your remote workforce.
Why Cloud Computing Engineers from CCT?
Cloud Migration has become tomorrow’s strategy rather than today’s tool. As businesses are lining up to strengthen themselves to face the worst, it is common that some of the businesses have started to resent their cloud infrastructure. Some have spent huge sums of money on inutile features. This results in businesses rolling back to their original set-up. This bitter experience is solely due to the incompetence of cloud architects to properly analyze the business and their needs.
Cloud Computing Engineers at CCT are the Best Cloud Expert, highly experienced and their knowledge goes beyond the technical know-how. They are skilled in assessing the business and deriving the best possible cloud infrastructure to facilitate business operations. Our cloud computing engineers are skilled in developing infrastructures with all the major cloud providers, but not limited to Amazon, Microsoft, and Google.
Migrate to Cloud Computing
Cloud migration process begins with selection of cloud migration strategy. The application, use cases, and systems parameters all contributed to approach. Some common cloud migration strategies include:
- On-premises to cloud instance transfer with minimal application reconfiguration
- On-premises to cloud instance transfer with moderate application reconfiguration
- On-premises to cloud instance transfer with major application reconfiguration
- Cloud native application rebuild (decoupling for high availability)
- Cloud native serverless application (leveraging microservices)
While there are many factors that influence any cloud migration decision, it is essential to incorporate agility, continuous improvement, and continuous delivery to leverage the innovative capabilities of the cloud.
- Leverage best-practices application platform
- Configured for startups and digital-savvy enterprises
- Consumption based cost model
- High resiliency and fault-tolerance
- Significant gain in competitiveness
- Innovative platform for new business models
- Optimized cost based upon delivery capability
- Automation and continuous improvement of processes
- Increased dependency on platform
- Data transfer bottlenecks
- Additional effort with security and encryption
- Minimized physical control over data
- Data security mitigation
- Difficulty to migrate off platform
- Potential hidden costs
- Technical incompatibilities
Current State (Pre Cloud Migration)
A successful cloud migration requires careful and detailed planning.
- Legacy systems resources assessment and documentation
- Clearly defined project work statement considering time, budget, and resources
- Involvement and commitment of stakeholders
- Consensus with project scope, goals, and objectives
- Extract, transform, load (ETL) tools
- Training and maintenance
Best approach cloud migration approach considers budget, resources, and tools and involves a meticulously well-thought-out plan.
Interim State (During Cloud Migration)
During cloud migration, the most important items to consider include the following:
- Architectural modifications and adoption
- Planning for RTOs and RPOs
- Move and sync data to the cloud securely
- Accelerated data transitioning and bandwidth considerations
- VM import, Multi-part uploads, snowball, direct connect and FTP
- Extract, transform, load (ETL) strategies
- Business continuity and fall back plans
A simple plan can be more resilient. Always leverage managed services and plan for failure as unforeseen events and challenges may arise during cloud migrations.
Future State (Post Cloud Migration End)
Post migration strategy involve monitoring, optimizing, and support services.
- Monitor all aspects of each cloud instance
- Check monitoring data against benchmarks
- Consider cloud native monitoring tools
- Leverage cloud support best practices
- Test applications and document
- Create reusable processes and templates
- Communicate lessons learned and best practices
Further application optimization considers decoupling layers for high availability and fault tolerance.
Cloud Computing Now A Must
Don't let Legacy IT limit your organization
What clients say about Cloud Computing Technologies
Frequently Asked Questions
Cloud Computing is the consumption of IT services from a secure cloud data center on a pay-per use basis.
Certified Cloud Computing Engineers from CCT
Google Cloud Platform
Multi-Cloud with CCT
Grow Your Business with CCT
Each Cloud Computing Engineer is experienced in the best practices and principles for cloud architectures. They know about the value proposition and know about compliance and key security aspects of the cloud service of your choosing. They are available to come to your offices and provide you with technical assistance and let you focus on your developments instead.