Cloud IT Services provided by Cloud Computing Technologies delivers enterprise class Software-as-a-Service, Infrastructure-as-a-Service, and Platform-as-a-Service for Commercial, State, and Federal clients. Located in the Chandler, Arizona High-Technology corridor, close to several large Data Centers, we provide custom build-to-suit Collocated Private Cloud IT Services for our clients. Further information available at Cloud IT Services.
At Cloud Computing Technologies, we understand that certain types of data are not suitable for public cloud platforms. With collocated private cloud IT services, our clients benefit from full Tier 4 Data Centers while retaining ownership and direct control of their virtualized servers and storage. The end result is a highly scalable and flexible private cloud IT system under the company security umbrella with full accountability of the systems. Often, these collocated private cloud IT services are an extension of the enterprise network performing a full enterprise Disaster Recovery (DR) solution.
Collocated Private Cloud IT Services
• Private Cloud Systems – Full client ownership of the hardware, software, configuration, and security
• High Density Private Cloud Clusters – Full resilience for private cloud IT services
• High performance and low latency networks – Abundant bandwidth
• Build-to-Suit – Primary and backup site solutions
• Private Cloud – Fully under the control of the client
• Competitive Rates – Cost-effective cloud design engineering and services
When choosing Cloud Computing Technologies as your Cloud IT Services provider, you can rely on the quality of our work, efficiency, and our ability to complete cloud infrastructure projects on-time within budget. When you hire us, you benefit from building your own private cloud system without having the expense of Data Center and Network challenges associated with this type of cloud IT services.
Contact Cloud Computing Technologies today for a no-obligation Cloud IT Services and Private Cloud proposal! We specialize in private cloud computing planning, designing, implementing, and support private cloud solutions.