Cloud Migration Consulting
Why Cloud Migration Consulting Is The Need of the Hour?
When enterprises proceed to make the most of cloud technology, migration carries huge significance. The cloud is changing the game – particularly the manner in which businesses run their IT infrastructure.
Today, companies have ample freedom to move some or all segments of their workloads to the cloud, benefiting from excellent cost-savings in the long run.
Your vital business applications and databases may require re-platforming, operational backing, or re-architecting. Irrespective of your goal behind pursuing cloud migration, CCT offers a comprehensive set of cloud migration services along with continuous assistance to guide you throughout the process.
Any business that needs cloud service migration, cloud migration software, cloud server migration, cloud application migration, migration to cloud service, workload migration to cloud, or wants to adopt the best cloud migration practices, can ask CCT for help. Once you try our services, you will want to stay with us.
Benefits of Cloud Migration
Cloud computing makes it easy to implement DevOps practices. Application and software development is done through a structured approach, replacing the previously-used haphazard workflows. Furthermore, cloud migration minimizes the requirement for installing operating systems or configuring your own equipment or servers. Automation with IaaS and PaaS services allows you to deploy quicker.
Since the cloud uses a centralized approach to store documents, only the latest version is accessible to your team members. Now, there is no need to adopt outdated email practices for sharing a document’s updated version. We can help your team members edit the required details in the document and have it saved in the cloud only. This way, you can eliminate the issues caused by the conflicting file titles, formats, and content.
Cloud offers improved collaboration throughout all the channels – customers, partners, workers, and the organization – by distributing the same documents to every department. Aside from better collaboration, companies can take advantage of a boosted bottom line, streamlined document management, and improved work quality.
Transforming for Innovation and Sustainability securing future competitive advantage
CCT’s cloud migration consulting allows you to monitor downtime issues in the system and address them before it’s too late. In this way, we save resources – time, labor, and money – as we track every application and element. We can also centralize the monitoring process, which is different from the cookie-cutter approach of IT staff managing different dedicated interfaces.
Traditionally cloud computing was considered weak from the security perspective. However, times have changed. Credible cloud service providers, such as CCT, take complete responsibility to provide security during the cloud experience. For this purpose, they employ the latest tools to prevent cybercriminals from exploiting apps and data.
The deployment of automatic security updates takes security to the next level, keeping businesses protected from vulnerabilities. However, some security responsibilities fall upon the shoulders of businesses too. But don’t worry about it – we will provide cybersecurity awareness and training to your employees.
Cloud migration services minimize the complexities of infrastructure setup and the associated network. This allows you to complete requirements and specifications needed to launch essential services. This can save valuable business hours to dedicate to other key business areas.
Frequently Asked Questions
CCT’s Cloud Migration
By having CCT as your cloud service provider, you can get answers to all your pertinent questions, facilitating a successful transition to the cloud. We can help with the following:
- What to migrate – Prioritize the infrastructure, processes, and applications to be migrated.
- How to migrate – Create a migration strategy that aligns with your requirements and deals with potential risks
- Where to migrate – Pick a dependable platform (public, private or hybrid) that fits the bill.
CCT’s Plan for Successful Cloud Migration
CCT’s cloud migration consulting personnel a plan that leads to successful cloud migration. We offer an effortless transition of business data and applications to any cloud platform of your choice, including AWS, Microsoft Azure, and GCP. Besides, we incorporate the following processes into the standard cloud migration process.
- Planned Strategy – Review how well your company adapts to cloud services and examine the availability of applications belonging to the cloud.
- Audit – Evaluate the capabilities of your current infrastructure in accordance with the industry’s best practices for automation, disaster recovery, scalability, and security.
- Architect Design – Collect prevailing resources and handle requirements to establish supporting cloud architecture.
- Automation – Our cloud migration strategy prioritizes automation with a tried-and-tested cloud solutions.
- Deployment and Testing – Deploy, stage, and test the new cloud environment for its scalability, operational efficiency, and functionality.
Get More Value for Money
Whether your company is looking to migrate to VMWare, Office 365, or any other enterprise cloud platform, CCT’s cloud computing consultants can guarantee the best bang for your buck.
We possess the experience and expertise to address complex questions coming from IT managers and chief information officers, such as the ones listed below:
- What impact will cloud migration have on other IT costs?
- How will cloud migration affect our business and applications?
- Who will monitor the cloud after the deployment?
- How do we plan to conduct testing for cloud deployments?
- Are there any scalability concerns due to my hardware limitations?
- What changes will occur to the deployment and migration strategies?
- Who is going to monitor and track the cloud after the deployment?
We focus on singling out IT and business drivers, determining the current setup, and specifying a cloud roadmap that is accommodating to future requirements. With our well-thought-out iterative approach, there is minimal disruption to your operations.