CCT’s Cloud Solutions Architects for Infrastructure-as-a-Service for Business and Serverless computing for Business
There are many ways to assemble a cloud solution yet our Cloud Solutions Architect design using proven best practices for increased efficiency, ease of access, simpler administration and management, and overall lower costs. With our highly talented, skilled, and experienced Cloud Architect by your side, you can say goodbye to your IT infrastructure issues.
For Full Time, Part Time, or Temporary Cloud Architect Staffing, Direct Hire, Project Based, W2 or 1099
Cloud Computing Design and Architecture requires in-depth consideration of the following to achieve desired outcomes:
- Business Strategy and Objectives into Cloud Architecture
- Business Processes incorporated into Cloud Architecture
- Planning, Architecting, Engineering, and Implementing Cloud Architecture
- Security, Compliance, Privacy
- High Availability and Fault-Tolerance
- Monthly Recurring Costs
- Migration Approaches
- Digital Transformation
- Next Generation Solutions
- IaaS, PaaS, SaaS, and Hybrid
- Compute, Storage, Database, CDN, Applications
- Front End, Back End, Interconnectivity, Endpoints
- Full Development Lifecycle
- Java, .NET, Node.js, PHP, Python, Ruby on Rails, Big Data
- Windows, Unix, Linux, Solaris
- Ports, Protocols, Middleware
- AD, VPC, ROUTE 53, ELB, EBS, EC2, S3, IAM, SES, SQS, SWF, DNS, EMR, HSM, KMS, RDS, DYNAMODB, KPL, LAMBADA, CHEF, PUPPET, REGION, AZ, IOT, SLA, ITIL,
- Microservices Architecture
CCT’s Cloud Solution Architects
Outsource Your IT Infrastructure to Focus on Essential Business Operations
Why Cloud Solutions Architects Are Needed?
CCT’s Cloud Solutions Architects to the Rescue
Infrastructure-as-a-Service for Business
Infrastructure-as-a-Service for Business (IaaS) allows organizations to power their IT operations by accessing a remote infrastructure. CCT’s cloud solution architects can ensure that you don’t have to purchase computer equipment or hardware and choose the most efficient equipment to meet your requirements. This means that they can handle your virtual desktop hosting, storage, load balancing, routers, servers, IP addresses, and even firewalls!
- RAM – Add more memory to handle intensive applications
- CPU Cores – Increase CPU cores to support parallel processing
- VLANs – Group multiple hosts in a single network
- IP Addresses – Manage IP addresses, such as by purchasing a dedicated IP address.
Transforming for Innovation, Sustainability and Security
Our Strategic Partners
Disclaimer: Microsoft Windows Azure, Amazon Web Services, Red Hat Inc., Kubernetes, Istio, VMware Inc., are sold by Castillo Technologies, LLC dba Cloud Computing Technologies, an authorized reseller. All logos and service marks are trademarks of their respective company or its affiliates in the United States and/or other countries. GSA and GSA schedule logo are trademarks of their respective Federal Agencies or its affiliates in the United States.
Frequently Asked Questions
Platform-as-a-Service for Business
PaaS for Business is a cloud solution that enables organizations to create, run, and oversee applications without worrying about the lower-level infrastructure. These services include:
- Middleware (e.g., Red Hat JBoss EAP)
- Development tools (e.g., Eclipse, Microsoft Visual Studio, Xcode, Android Studio, Adobe Dreamweaver, WebStorm)
- Business Intelligence (e.g., Tableau, Microsoft Power BI, Amazon QuickSight)
- Database management systems(e.g., MySQL, Oracle, SQL Server, PostgreSQL)
Enterprise Cloud Offerings
App Building Tools
Software-as-a-Service for Businesses
SaaS for Business allows companies to use cloud-based software through a subscription model. They don’t have to worry about hardware, operating system, or any form of coding issues, because everything is presented to them over the Internet.
Experience and Agile Expertise
Serverless Computing for Businesses
Serverless Computing for Business allows organizations to buy back-end services on a ‘pay-as-you-go’ model .i.e. developers pay only for services that they used. It doesn’t remove servers altogether—you just don’t have to worry about them anymore.
Get in touch with us and discuss your IT issues. Our experienced and certified cloud solution architects will review your needs and recommend cloud solutions that can help you to outpace your competitors.