Data Analytics Services in Data Lake for Predictive Analytics
Analyzing data and producing insights for decision making
Data Analytics refers to the process of analyzing data and producing insights for decision making.
CCT works with many Data Analytics Services to provide the best solutions to customers. However, AWS is the leading provider of Cloud Services and Data Analytics Services. As a Standard Consulting Partner, CCT highly recommends AWS Data Lakes. Data Analytics Services, like TensorFlow, depend on AWS for 85% of their big data projects.
Benefits of AWS Data Analytics Services
Ease of building AWS Data Lakes
AWS Data Lake Formation automates the process of setting up a data lake. Time-consuming tasks like loading, transforming, and securing data and controlling who has access are greatly simplified.
Comprehensive portfolio of Data Analytics Services
Scalability and Cost-Efficiency
Secure storage and processing for big data
AWS Data Lake
The main expectation from a Data Warehouse is to be able to provide insights that will facilitate decision making. Predictive Analysis forms a major part of this. Amazon SageMaker is a robust and comprehensive tool for building and training Machine Learning models for Predictive Analytics. Any Deep Learning system begins by training the Deep Learning algorithms to process a set of labeled test data. SageMaker’s Ground Truth offers all the tools necessary to build and manage comprehensive training data sets.
Transforming for Innovation and Sustainability securing future COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE
Data Analytics Services
A 360-Degree View of Your Existing and New Clients
What Is Data Analytics?
Benefits of Data Analytics Services
Anticipate Customers Needs
Deliver Relevant Products
Mitigate Risk and Fraud
Make Better Decisions
The Cloud Computing Technologies Approach
How CCT’s Data Analytics Services Can Add Business Value to Your Organization?
- Transactional records – Large datasets provided by an organization or an authorized third-party vendor. Depending on the industry, it can include shipping records, sales records, and banking records.
- Volunteered data – Data shared directly by the end-user
- Classification – Arrange and group your known data to create customer segments based on various attributes.
- Clustering – If you don’t have the factors needed for data classification, we employ regression to identify patterns.
- Regression – Predict continuous numeric values through historical patterns. For instance, if you work as a real estate broker, we can use the data from the last ten years to predict whether prices will go up or decline.
- Spikes in online search for a specific product or service.
- Increase in retail sales for holiday merchandise.
- Modeling output
- Statistical predictions
- Exploratory data analysis
CLOUD BENEFITS FOR YOUR ORGANIZATION
What clients say about Cloud Computing Technologies
Frequently Asked Questions
Types of CCT’s Data Analytics Services
Improve Operational Efficiency and Reduce Costs with Data CCT’s Data Analytics Services
We can help you with:
- Customer Data Analysis
- Financial Data Analysis
- HR Data Analysis
- Marketing Data Analysis
- Operational Data Analysis
- Performance Data Analysis
- Sales Data Analysis