Dr Alan F Castillo Cloud Architect and DevSecOps Subject Matter Expert SME
Dr Alan F Castillo Cloud Architect CyberSecurity and DevSecOps Subject Matter Expert
Dr Alan F Castillo, entrepreneur and founder, Cloud Architect, a foremost expert in CyberSecurity and DevSecOps, the combination of development operations with security infused coding for impactful innovation.
Dr. Castillo was conferred by the University of Phoenix with the degree of Doctor of Management in Organizational Leadership with a Specialization in Information Systems and Technology, (Doctoral Study: A Quantitative Study of the Relationship between Leadership Practice and Strategic Intentions to use Cloud Computing).
- Does a theoretical model consisting of leadership practice, attitudes of business process outsourcing, and strategic intention of leadership to use cloud computing fit observed data?
- Is there a relationship between leadership practice and strategic intentions of leadership to use cloud computing?
- Is there a relationship between leadership practice and attitudes toward business process outsourcing?
- Is there a relationship between attitudes toward business process outsourcing and strategic intention of leadership to use cloud computing?
- Is there a relationship between leadership practice and strategic intentions of leadership to use cloud computing with attitudes toward business process outsourcing as a mediator?
Dr. Castillo also holds Masters of Business Administration in Management from Western International University, a Bachelor of Science in Management from Park University, and numerous technical certifications from Amazon AWS Web Services, VMware, Milestone VMS, Fortinet, DevSecOps and Microsoft.
Dr. Castillo is an AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate Badge
Dr. Castillo DevSecOps Subject Matter Expert SME was honored by Peerlyst as one of “Top 50 Influential DevSecOps Professionals”
Dr. Castillo founded Castillo Technologies, LLC dba Cloud Computing Technologies in 2000 to address an emerging digital transformation demands and provide cloud security leadership. Since 2002, Castillo Technologies has been awarded more than 140 federal contracts. The company was also awarded the premier GSA STARS I, GSA STARS II, and Seaport-e contracts over the last decade. Castillo Technologies public sector clients include United States Department of Homeland Security, United States Department of the Army, United States Department of Energy, United States Department of Veterans Affairs, and United States Air Force. Private sector clients include a number of Fortune 5000 companies located throughout the Southwestern United States.
Dr Alan F Castillo is an associate member of the American Psychological Association (APA), a member of the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE) Computer Society, Cloud Security Alliance, National Defense Industrial Association, and the Military Police Regimental Association. He also donates time and expertise locally to Big Brother Big Sisters of Central Arizona.
An expert at integrating security into CI CD pipelines, Dr Castillo develops a comprehensive DevSecOps secure coding strategy and implementation for large enterprise development teams. This delivers a fully automated, scalable, immediate feedback, and stage visible, for enhance developer team productivity.