Federal Contractor for Cloud Computing Services, Cloud Computing Technologies, provides effective and efficient solutions to meet the upcoming challenges in the Federal sector. As in the past years, Federal agencies have to meet their missions in increasingly complex IT environments with expanding volumes of data and declines in budget resources. Contracting a Federal Contractor for cloud computing services is an effective approach to address future technology challenges. Further information available at Federal Contractor for Cloud Computing Services.
At Cloud Computing Technologies, a CVE Verified Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB), we perform several roles as cloud broker and cloud aggregator combining multiple cloud services under one contractor. This allows the Federal agency customer to have a single point of contact and responsibility for cloud service compatibilities.
SDVOSB Federal Contractor for Cloud Computing Services
• GSA 8(a) STARS II – Contract us via our GSA 8(a) STARS II contract vehicle GSA 8(a) STARS II
• Outstanding Past Performance – Relevant past performance from a variety of DoD and Federal agencies
• Industry Leading Partners – Amazon AWS and Azure Cloud Services provide best-of-breed cloud solutions
• CVE Verified SDVOSB – Center for Veteran Enterprise (CVE) verified SDVOSB for Cloud Computing Services
• Strong Project Methodologies – Full scope cloud project management services
• Infrastructure-as-a-Service – Flexible platforms to meet Federal requirements
• Competitive Rates – Cost-effective federal contractor for cloud computing services
When choosing Cloud Computing Technologies as your Federal Contractor for Cloud Computing Services, you can rely on the quality of our work, efficiency, and our ability to complete tasks on-time within budget. Our services will improve your office automation, monitoring, and security. When contracting Cloud Computing Technologies as your Federal Contractor for Cloud Computing Services, you can rely on our solid reputation, industry certifications, and credentials for a successful cloud services contract.
Contact Cloud Computing Technologies today for a no-obligation Federal Contractor for Cloud Computing Services proposal! We specialize in full scope cloud computing planning, design, and implementation Federal cloud service provider solutions.
Further blogs within this dod cloud computing contractor category.