6 REASONS TO USE CCT FOR HEALTHCARE CLOUD SERVICES
Hi, I'm Dr. Alan,
We provide turnkey Virtual Doctor, Healthcare Cloud Services and Telehealth Solutions to Healthcare Providers to improve efficiency and effectiveness with healthcare cloud, big data, electronic health records, health applications, and networked medicine. I look forward to assisting you!
CCT’s Healthcare Cloud Services
Benefits of Healthcare Cloud Services
The implementation of a well-planned healthcare cloud services can take your telemedicine to another level. Let’s find out how you will benefit from it.
Simplify Collaborative Patient Care
Simplify Collaborative Patient Care
Improve Medical Research
Transforming for Innovation and Sustainability securing future competitive advantage
Medical Health Data Tracking Devices (IoT)
- Integrate telemetry and wearable devices with cloud solutions.
- Digital Imagery examination to accelerate clinical diagnosis.
- Large medical data set inspection and reporting Picture Archiving and Communication Systems (PACS) and patient monitoring.
- We deliver the technology capability to empower healthcare providers to efficiently and effectively address the health needs of their patients through innovative cloud-based services.
Health Analytics and Life Sciences (Healthcare Infomatics)
Innovative cloud based services for medical knowledge feedback loop to gain new insights and achieve safer, higher quality, and economical health processes.
- Medical data warehouse in the cloud for cost-effective storage
- Health data collection and analysis for decision systems
- Health applications API to API integration
- Advanced cloud infrastructure for informatics and medical breakthroughs
Your key partner for scalable, modern, cloud informatics infrastructure to support current and future data demands.
Health Apps and Mobile Health (mHealth)
Portable medical application interfacing with cloud computing technology are transforming healthcare service delivery.
- Automated remote device configurations with Bluetooth and WiFi
- Push and pull data retrieval technologies
- Patient health observation portals
- Health management for patient diagnosis
Leverage the power of cloud capability on back-end of mobile application for virtual doctor scaling.
Electronic Health Records Support (EHR)
Health Medical Records Services with day-to-day support of critical healthcare database so that Doctors, Physician Assistants, and Nurses can provide continuously patient services without disruption or delays.
- Integrated EHR with medical treatment equipment
- EMR / EHR support, repair, recovery, and availability
- Compliance and pre-inspection preparation
- Post-installation Genesis technical services
We are pleased to provide EHR Subject Matter Expert (SME) in health software for year-over-year continuity at Healthcare treatment facility.
Health Cloud Managed Services (MSP)
Optimize your patient management with cloud technology and Health IT systems expertise.
- Streamline your Health IT with state-of-the-art health cloud
- Trusted advisor for growing demand of Health Software as a Service
- ITIL compliant technicians work with HIPAA cloud security certifications
- Eliminate the day-to-day maintenance and support burdens
Enhance TCO while improving operational performance, security, disaster recovery, and reduce unnecessary IT capital investments.
Healthcare Cloud Solutions Summary
Innovative approaches to support efficiency
Frequently Asked Questions
What clients say about Cloud Computing Technologies
CCT’s Cloud-Based Telemedicine
Migrate Healthcare Legacy Systems to the Cloud Telehealth Solutions
Cloud is an ideal solution for maintaining large-scale healthcare legacy systems that are now obsolete. With the promise of flexibility, scalability, and agility, it’s convenient to develop, deploy, and scale modern cloud telehealth solutions.
Cloud-Based Healthcare Engineering
Cloud-Centric Data Analytics
Build and strengthen integration and interoperability by minimizing data duplication, data fragmentation, and format incompatibility among Telemedicine systems.
Are you looking to digitize your telehealth processes to improve the quality of healthcare?
Our cloud professionals have helped many virtual doctors to reduce their expenses and gain efficiency. Call us right now, so we can do the same for you.