Cloud Computing Technologies
At Cloud Computing Technologies, we provide our employees with growth opportunities that they can utilize to showcase their skills, creativity, and full potential. The workplace offers utility and processes that enable you to offer information solutions that adhere to the needs of our customers. We are committed and dedicated to offering state-of-the-art products and services to our clients regardless of the sector they operate in. We feel proud of maintaining a lively and agreeable work environment at our office.
Our mission is to provide utility to our clients and create a dedicated organization that triggers inspiration. We work towards our commitment to satisfying our customers by creating products for them that exceed their expectations. We are always looking for ways to nourish a culture for hard work, shooting for the best, and being bold.
What You’ll Get to Do
Cloud Computing Technologies is seeking an AI Developer who can perform AI software development to craft, develop, and implement impactful and advanced products as per our customer’s expectations and demands. Working as an AI Developer, you will be required to lead and mentor some members of our AI team. We need you to have a comprehensive technical background and the will to apply your skills related to Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning.
The role will include:
- Working with some of the top data science personnel in the region to do away with existing issues and create utility through new Artificial Intelligence systems through AI across our different platforms.
- Developing new and improved existing features using Kotlin.
- Writing code that supersedes standard quality and offers reliable performance. We expect coding that boosts the production infrastructure of our Data Science projects.
- Working in close-knit ties with other members of the organization to ensure the development of robust and immensely scalable backend services.
- Contributing to and maintaining CI/CD pipelines for applications and frameworks.
- Developing complex AI systems that can be highly diverse.
- Developing, managing, and promoting systems through the use of a modern set of AI tools and resources.
- Employing various advanced and complex technologies to architect, create, and implement AI-based applications.
- Assisting the customers by breaking down technical stories, associating epic features, and grooming product backlog.
- Working with SMEs to enhance capabilities that boost the task objectives.
- Working along with the members of the security, QA, and production teams.
- Collaborating to enhance products and solve challenges.
- Identifying problems and issues in the prevalent processes and coming up with fool-proof solutions to improve them.
- Equipping software baselines with efficient automation.
- Using CI/CD, AI, and DevSecOps best practices.
- Evaluating and analyzing challenging and complex customer requirements and transforming them into effective and sustainable solutions.
The Qualifications You Will Bring
- 5+ years of experience in professional Software Development.
- Experience with developing scalable microservices with the employment of Kotlin, Go, Java, or Python.
- Certification in AI and machine learning.
- Extensive knowledge and experience of working with Kafka, Spark, Hadoop, and other big data tools and platforms.
- A 4-year degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or any other quantitative field.
- Specialization in fundamentals of Computer Science, such as complexity analysis, algorithms, and data structures.
- Familiarity with cloud-based environments, having worked with distributed systems at scale.
- Experience with developing products through fast iteration methods, such as rapid prototyping.
- Good know-how about the best practices of professional software engineering across the full software development life cycle. This includes coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
- A determined and creative approach to seeking solutions for problems and implementing those solutions.
- Comprehensive and extensive understanding of the relevant software architecture approaches and design patterns.
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Experience with AWS SageMaker, EC2, S3, ElasticStack, CloudWatch, SQS, SN, and AWS etc.
- Experience directing highly technical projects from scratch till completion.
- Experience with SonarQube, Nexus, Gitlab, Jenkins, and other DevOps tools.
- Expertise and knowledge of network configuration.
- Strong skills in Windows and Linux.
- Experience with DevSecOps.
- Knowledge of semantic version control.
- Skills in Python, Java, SQL, NoSQL, and Node.js.
- Ability to prioritize and complete projects and solution-offering ventures while operating in an agile and competitive environment.
- Skills pertaining to customer relationship building and management.
- Skills of presenting with effective communication.
- Determination to rapidly adapt and learn.
- Capabilities of quickly leveraging APIs, SDKs, and third-party tools.
What You Can Expect
Working as an AI Developer at Cloud Computing Technologies, you will be made available with a number of perks and benefits. We offer market-competitive salaries to our employees and are always providing them with opportunities for career and professional growth and learning. We offer support to the employees, as well as their families, through several types of insurances and monetary compensations.
The employment benefits we offer include, but are not limited to:
- Stock option grants
- Student loans repayment
- Flexible work schedules
- Company vehicle or auto allowance
- New laptop of your choice
- Company paid internet
- Health and wellness programs
- Retirement and savings programs
- Income protection
- Volunteer leaves
- Paid leaves
And much more. Apply now to secure the rare and grand opportunity to be an AI Developer at Cloud Computing Technologies. We are always on the lookout to make exciting additions to our team with smart and awesome individuals who can make working in Cloud Computing Technologies even more enjoyable and refreshing.
This is a unique, special, and rare opportunity to challenge yourself and professionally grow by working on amazing projects with one of the most innovative and dynamic technology companies in the global market. If you are seeking a job where you can have fun and learn by working with awesome and creative people in a flexible and supportive environment, Cloud Computing Technologies is your place-to-be.
Cloud Computing Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans/Minorities/Females.
If interested in looking at other positions, you may want to consider AI Developer.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org