Cloud Computing Technologies
Who Are We?
“I never knew working could be this much fun until I joined Cloud Computing Technologies.”
“I actually look forward to going to work every day, and it has never been the case while working for any organization other than Cloud Computing Technologies.”
“As soon as I enter the office, a feeling of excitement and joy grasps me from head to toe. It is amazing how much effort the leadership and management of Cloud Computing Technologies have put into making and keeping the workplace fun and ecstatic. I am not going to leave this place even for double my salary.”
These are testimonials of employees working with us. We have invested heavily in employing cutting-edge systems at our workplace to make sure our employees are contented and fulfilled. Cloud Computing Technologies puts a high value on work-life balance. Striking a healthy balance between your personal and professional life is crucial to your happiness and success here, which is why we aren’t focused on how many hours you spend at work or online. Instead, we’re happy to offer a flexible schedule so you can have a more productive and well-balanced life, both in and outside of work.
We work and train together so that we are always learning from one another, and we celebrate and support the career progression of our team members. We embrace our differences and are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have innovative benefit offerings, and we host annual and ongoing learning experiences that remind our team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust.
Cloud Computing Technologies is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, race, or other legally protected statuses.
What You Will Do
Cloud Computing Technologies is seeking an AWS Certified Software Developer who is optimistic about leveraging and employing the most advanced and emergent technologies that are strategically aligned to AWS Cloud best practices.
We want you to be fully involved in the processes of designing, developing, implementing, and continually improving ideal AWS cloud solutions based on the needs and demands of our customers. You will be saddled with the responsibility of identifying, implementing, overseeing, and managing the maintenance of high utility providing and the most satisfactory AWS architecture following the requirements of our partner organizations.
You will be required to gain a deep understanding of Cloud Computing Technologies’ current infrastructure and examine and evaluate it in order to come up with suggestions, ideas, and recommendations to improve and enhance it. Furthermore, you will be defining and documenting strategies and best practices related to infrastructure maintenance and application deployment.
You will support the performance of migration of the infrastructure of Cloud Computing Technologies with zero downtime to a scalable and highly available one by developing, designing, and implementing cost-effective strategies. You will also be tracking both the everyday basic and rare and complex technical issues through inspection and examination of our infrastructure and come up with ideas and effective solutions to program the problems when they are at their root stages. You will be working closely with our IT department in close-knit collaboration to ensure and enhance the operability, functionality, scalability, effectiveness, utility, and efficiency of our products and services by performing testing and updating applications so that they can be easily utilized across all web browsers and programs.
You will also work towards building serverless applications by developing different AWS services, such as Lambda, RDS instance, and API. You will support and potentially lead gathering requirements, analyzing them, and developing solutions for systems and applications. You will be responsible for the conversion of business requirements into systems design and architecture. You will provide oversight for technicalities, support in troubleshooting, and guidance to aid the execution of programs.
We value team members who do everything in their power to offer high-quality work through collaboration with customers and team members. We want them to make a difference through individual contributions so that the success of our projects can be ensured for our customers and team.
- Minimum 5 years software experience
- Experience in an engineering lead role on software application projects
- AWS Certified Practitioner and/or AWS DevOps certification
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with AWS – SNS, SQS, CloudWatch, ElasticStack, S3, and EC2, etc.
- AWS API experience
- Minimum 2 years experience leading complex technical projects from design to production to implementation to maintenance
- Experience with SonarQube, Nexus, Gitlab, Jenkins, and other DevOps tools
- Knowledge and expertise pertaining to network configuration
- Highly skilled in both Windows and Linux
- Experience in AWS environments with DevSecOps
- Experience with configuration and maintenance of DevSecOps continuous pipeline based on Docker and Jenkins containers
- Ability to efficiently prioritize and execute tasks and problem-solving ventures working in a high-motivation and high-empowerment environment
- Experience with customer relationship management and strong customer service skills
- Familiarity with Agile software development techniques, processes, best practices, and methodology
- Presentation skills to present designs to stakeholders and customers
- Ability to quickly learn and adapt and be able to rapidly leverage APIs, SDKs, and third-party tools
‘Nice to Have’ Qualifications
- National security or commercial sector DevOps knowledge
- Understanding of machine learning concepts
- Demonstrated experience with building DevOps pipelines for enterprise systems
- Demonstrated experience with software CM and continuous integration processes and tools (Confluence, JIRA, GIT, Subversion)
- Demonstrated experience with PCAP
- Experience with Pandas, NumPy, SciPy, Kafka, Redis, Kubernetes, and Docker
What Cloud Computing Technologies Can Offer You
- Leading pay and generous benefits
- Flexibility at our workplace that will allow you to balance quality work and your personal life.
- Competitive benefits along with learning and development opportunities.
- A character-based, fun-loving, friendly, and caring organizational culture where your voice will be as significant as everyone else’s.
- Tax-qualified profit-sharing retirement plan.
- Individual Benefit Account (IBA), which is used for premiums, medical reimbursements, dependent care, education, and Paid Time Off (PTO) policy.
If interested in looking at other positions, you may want to consider Senior AWS-Certified DevOps Engineer.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com