Cloud Computing Technologies
At Cloud Computing Technologies, we have invested heavily in cutting-edge processes, procedures, systems, and practices to ensure our employees stay happy and satisfied. We believe that striking a healthy balance between your personal and professional life is crucial to your professional and personal success. That is the reason that we do not focus on the hours you spend online or at the office.
At Cloud Computing Technologies, you can expect to make a creative impact immediately by offering information solutions and services that tend to the requirements of our customers. We offer our innovative products and services to all companies in all industries. We have created a work environment within our office that is fun, adventurous, lively, and agreeable, and we constantly strive to maintain it that way.
We provide technological tools, resources, and services to our customers using efficient systems in our workplace where everyone is always happy and smiling. We perceive work as an adventure and dive headfirst into each project, along with our flair for innovation and problem-solving. At Cloud Computing Technologies, we believe that an individual cannot be as productive as they have the potential to be unless their interest level is at the peak while they are working.
Cloud Computing Technologies is always on the lookout for world-class talent that can help shape our organization’s future. We are a workforce that loves to experiment, and we are not afraid to fail. We like individuals who own what they do and steer and enhance it in every possible way. We have created and maintain a work environment that is fun and awesome, so our employees love and cherish it. Each member of our team is invaluable to us with their unique creative and development skills. We are a brand that likes to set the bar and exceed our customers’ expectations. If you think you align with our vision and have a knack for surprising people with your innovation and the capability to deliver in a competitive environment, we look forward to hearing from you.
What Cloud Computing Technologies Requires From You
Cloud Computing Technologies is seeking an AWS Certified Software Engineer who is optimistic about leveraging and employing the most advanced and emergent technologies that are strategically aligned to AWS Cloud best practices.
You will also work towards building serverless applications by developing different AWS services, such as Lambda, RDS instance, and API. You will support and potentially lead gathering requirements, analyzing them, and developing solutions for systems and applications. You will be responsible for the conversion of business requirements into systems design and architecture. You will provide oversight for technicalities, support in troubleshooting, and guidance to aid the execution of programs.
We value team members who do everything in their power to offer high-quality work through collaboration with customers and team members. We want them to make a difference through individual contributions so that the success of our projects can be ensured for our customers and team.
- Collaborating with embedded SMEs to refine and nourish capabilities that add to the objective of the mission.
- Collaborating with development lifecycle team members from all domains, i.e., from development security, including operations.
- Providing and receiving mentorship and guidance and solving technical challenges.
- Sketching a fool-proof process to create, test, integrate, and deploy software baselines with automation employment. The processes should use CI/CD and DevSecOps best practices, including automation, tools selection, metrics, and definition of processes.
- Performing R&D designing complex enterprise-level web applications built on unstructured and relational databases.
- Transforming demanding and challenging customer needs, expectations, and requirements into working and maintainable solutions.
- Minimum 5 years software experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- AWS Certified Practitioner and/or AWS DevOps certification.
- Experience in an engineering lead role on large-scale, enterprise-level software application projects
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with AWS – SNS, SQS, CloudWatch, ElasticStack, S3, and EC2, etc.
- AWS API experience
- Proficiency in at least one high-level programming language and the desire to learn more.
- Demonstrated experience using workflow charts and diagrams.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Flexibility and eagerness to learn and adapt.
- Demonstrated experience incorporating knowledge of symbolic logic, subject matter, and computer capabilities.
- Demonstrated experience writing or contributing to end-user instructions or manuals
- Good time management skills and the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Business acumen and good decision-making skills.
- Good multitasking skills, strong interpersonal and teamwork skills, attention to detail, and business acumen.
- Demonstrated experience developing innovative analytical solutions.
- Demonstrated research and development experience on the progression of ideas to production systems.
- Understanding of machine learning concepts
- Demonstrated experience with building DevOps pipelines for enterprise systems
- Demonstrated experience with software CM and continuous integration processes and tools (Confluence, JIRA, GIT, Subversion)
- Demonstrated experience with PCAP
- Experience with Pandas, NumPy, SciPy, Kafka, Redis, Kubernetes, and Docker
- Experience with development in microservice-based architectures
- Understanding of web application development concepts
- Demonstrated experience with NiFi automation
- Demonstrated experience with Linux Administration
What Cloud Computing Technologies Can Offer You
- Flexibility at our workplace that will allow you to balance quality work and your personal life.
- Competitive benefits along with learning and development opportunities.
- A character-based, fun-loving, friendly, and caring organizational culture where your voice will be as significant as everyone else.
- Tax-qualified profit-sharing retirement plan.
- Individual Benefit Account (IBA), which is used for premiums, medical reimbursements, dependent care, education, and Paid Time Off (PTO) policy.
- We let you decide when you would like to work from home and when to come to the office.
- The work timings are flexible, and you can design your own schedule. We just want you to work enough to be able to meet the deadlines.
If interested in looking at other positions, you may want to consider AWS Certified Software Engineer.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org