Cloud Computing Technologies
Do you think you can transform the Information Technology world as we know it with the utilization of your skills, abilities, and creativity? Do you need a comfortable, flexible, and fun environment to prove yourself? Are you sick and tired of having to work like a robot every day at a place that gives you chills? Then get ready to fall in love with a job that is as exciting as a roller coaster ride because Cloud Computing Technologies is looking for an ambitious AWS Cloud Software Developer to become a part of their awesome team.
We provide technological tools, resources, and services to our customers using cutting-edge systems in an office where everyone is always happy and smiling. We perceive work as an adventure and dive headfirst into each project, along with our flair for innovation and problem-solving. At Cloud Computing Technologies, we believe that an individual cannot be as productive as they have the potential to be unless their interest level is at the peak while they are working.
What Cloud Computing Technologies Requires From You
Cloud Computing Technologies is seeking an AWS Cloud Software Developer who is optimistic about leveraging and employing the most advanced and emergent technologies that are strategically aligned to AWS Cloud best practices.
We want you to be fully involved in the processes of designing, developing, implementing, and continually improving ideal AWS cloud solutions based on the needs and demands of our customers. You will be saddled with the responsibility of identifying, implementing, overseeing, and managing the maintenance of high utility providing and the most satisfactory AWS architecture following the requirements of our partner organizations.
You will be required to gain a deep understanding of Cloud Computing Technologies’ current infrastructure and examine and evaluate it in order to come up with suggestions, ideas, and recommendations to improve and enhance it. Furthermore, you will be defining and documenting strategies and best practices related to infrastructure maintenance and application deployment.
You will support the performance of migration of the infrastructure of Cloud Computing Technologies with zero downtime to a scalable and highly available one by developing, designing, and implementing cost-effective strategies. You will also be tracking both the everyday basic and rare and complex technical issues through inspection and examination of our infrastructure and come up with ideas and effective solutions to program the problems when they are at their root stages. You will be working closely with our IT department in close-knit collaboration to ensure and enhance the operability, functionality, scalability, effectiveness, utility, and efficiency of our products and services by performing testing and updating applications so that they can be easily utilized across all web browsers and programs.
You will also work towards building serverless applications by developing different AWS services, such as Lambda, RDS instance, and API. You will support and potentially lead gathering requirements, analyzing them, and developing solutions for systems and applications. You will be responsible for the conversion of business requirements into systems design and architecture. You will provide oversight for technicalities, support in troubleshooting, and guidance to aid the execution of programs.
We value team members who do everything in their power to offer high-quality work through collaboration with customers and team members. We want them to make a difference through individual contributions so that the success of our projects can be ensured for our customers and team.
- BA/BS Degree and five or more years of related work experience. Additional experience may be considered as a substitute for a degree.
- Deep and thorough technical understanding of AWS and the ability to quickly come up with technical solutions and troubleshoot issues.
- Ability to develop cloud architectures based on the customer’s needs.
- Experience working with large and competitive enterprise application environments.
- Understanding and knowledge of API integration and management (gateways) along with monitoring workloads and creating application dashboards in the cloud.
- Adequate knowledge of cloud identity and access management (IAM) and enterprise compliance.
- Hands-on experience with deploying, testing, and managing enterprise applications to the cloud.
- At least one certification with Oracle, IBM, Google, Azure, or AWS.
- JIRA and/or Confluence knowledge.
- Spring Boot
- Demonstrated experience using rapid prototyping and Agile based software development methodologies
- Experience designing, developing, documenting, testing, and debugging software that contains logical and mathematical solutions to mission problems
- Demonstrated experience using workflow charts and diagrams.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Flexibility and eagerness to learn and adapt.
- Demonstrated experience incorporating knowledge of symbolic logic, subject matter, and computer capabilities.
- Demonstrated experience writing or contributing to end-user instructions or manuals
- Good time management skills and the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Business acumen and good decision-making skills.
- Good multitasking skills, strong interpersonal and teamwork skills, attention to detail, and business acumen.
- Demonstrated experience developing innovative analytical solutions.
- Demonstrated research and development experience on the progression of ideas to production systems.
‘Nice to Have’ Qualifications
- National security or commercial sector DevOps knowledge
- AWS Certified Practitioner and/or AWS DevOps certification
- Understanding of machine learning concepts
- Demonstrated experience with building DevOps pipelines for enterprise systems
- Demonstrated experience with software CM and continuous integration processes and tools (Confluence, JIRA, GIT, Subversion)
- Demonstrated experience with PCAP
- Experience with Pandas, NumPy, SciPy, Kafka, Redis, Kubernetes, and Docker
- Experience with development in microservice-based architectures
- Understanding of web application development concepts
- Demonstrated experience with NiFi automation
- Demonstrated experience with Linux Administration
- AWS API experience
- Apache PDFBox
What Cloud Computing Technologies Can Offer You
- Career building opportunities that allow you to showcase your skills
- Flexibility at our workplace that will allow you to balance quality work and your personal life.
- Competitive benefits along with learning and development opportunities.
- A character-based, fun-loving, friendly, and caring organizational culture where your voice will be as significant as everyone else’s.
- Tax-qualified profit-sharing retirement plan.
- Individual Benefit Account (IBA), which is used for premiums, medical reimbursements, dependent care, education, and Paid Time Off (PTO) policy.
If interested in looking at other positions, you may want to consider Cloud Senior Software Development Engineer.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org