Cloud Computing Technologies
Want to play on the cutting edge of cloud technology? Can you analyze and explain complex information in an accurate, concise, and clear manner to a technical audience? Can you envision and define strategy and drive it with subject matter experts, partners, customers, peers, and leaders? If yes, consider joining Cloud Computing Technologies as an AWS Software Developer working on our AWS services.
As an AWS Software Developer, you are a leader and a creator whose work plays a crucial role in our customer success. You are the first customer for new services and features who dives deep to understand their functionality and utility and improve
While hands-on experience with AWS software development is ideal, it is not essential. You will need some coding skills, the ability to dive deep into new tech quickly, and technical experience. You must also have efficient skills to work with writers, leaders, subject matter experts, and other developers to build design, development, and implementation strategies that deliver results using agile models and processes.
The AWS Development team provides support for a diverse audience consisting of scientists, technical program managers, IT professionals, engineers, and DevOps professionals. On behalf of our customers, we innovate, we research, we learn, and we experiment. We collaborate with product managers to understand our customers’ needs.
AWS has the most features within its many services than any other cloud provider, be it databases, storage, compute (infrastructure technologies) or Internet of Things, data lakes and analytics, artificial intelligence, and machine learning (emerging technologies). Whether it is the automation of processes and systems, builder and developers tools, console, cryptography, or access management and sign-on, AWS Platform is always innovating with the customer in mind. Therefore, Cloud Computing Technologies understands and respects your value as an AWS software developer and looks to reward you accordingly.
Cloud Computing Technologies is looking for an AWS Software Developer who can engage in cloud software development to design, create, and implement highly advanced and impactful products pertaining to the needs and demands of our customers. In this position, you will get to lead some members of our cloud team. We expect you to be equipped with a strong technical background and have the ambition to apply your expertise pertaining to all things cloud.
With strong application skills and a deep and thorough understanding of AWS services, you will help us equip our customers with advanced technological solutions that provide them with a competitive edge within their industries. Being a subject matter expert, you are expected to stay current and learned with the advancements and modern changes taking place in the state of the cloud ecosystem and adapt to the newly developing best practices and create and adapt processes that continually improve the operational and functional efficiencies of our organization.
The role will include:
- Developing complex software systems that can be highly diverse, such as user authorization to restricted assets, complex real-time geospatial visualization of millions of data points, manipulation of large data sets, processing-intensive analytics, algorithm development, and data fusion.
- Creating, maintaining, and enhancing systems through the employment of a modern set of IDE tools within AWS GovCloud and an agile lifecycle development methodology.
- Using various modern technologies, sketching, developing, and implementing AWS cloud-based applications.
- Assisting and supporting the owner of the product with decomposing technical stories, identifying feature epics, and product backlog grooming.
- Collaborating with embedded SMEs to refine and nourish capabilities that add to the objective of the mission.
- Collaborating with development lifecycle team members from all domains, i.e., from development security, including operations.
- Providing and receiving mentorship and guidance and solving technical challenges.
- Sketching a fool-proof process to create, test, integrate, and deploy software baselines with automation employment. The processes should use CI/CD and DevSecOps best practices, including automation, tools selection, metrics, and definition of processes.
- Performing R&D designing complex enterprise-level web applications built on unstructured and relational databases.
- Transforming demanding and challenging customer needs, expectations, and requirements into working and maintainable solutions.
- BA/BS Degree and five or more years of related work experience. Additional experience may be considered as a substitute for a degree.
- Deep and thorough technical understanding of AWS and the ability to quickly come up with technical solutions and troubleshoot issues.
- Ability to develop cloud architectures based on the customer’s needs.
- Experience working with large and competitive enterprise application environments.
- Understanding and knowledge of API integration and management (gateways) along with monitoring workloads and creating application dashboards in the cloud.
- Adequate knowledge of cloud identity and access management (IAM) and enterprise compliance.
- Hands-on experience with deploying, testing, and managing enterprise applications to the cloud.
- At least one certification with Oracle, IBM, Google, Azure, or AWS.
- JIRA and/or Confluence knowledge.
- Spring Boot
- Demonstrated experience using rapid prototyping and Agile based software development methodologies
What You Can Expect
Working as an AWS Software Developer at Cloud Computing Technologies, you will be able to enjoy a number of perks and benefits. The proposed salary range for this position is market-competitive. We additionally offer learning and development opportunities and various other monetary compensations. Our broad and competitive mix of benefits options is directed towards supporting and protecting employees and their families. Employment benefits include paid leaves, volunteer leaves, retirement and savings programs, income protection, health and wellness programs, company-paid super-fast internet, new laptop of your choice, company vehicle or auto allowance, flexible work schedules, student loans repayments, and stock option grants, etc.
If interested in looking at other positions, you may want to consider AWS Certified Software Developer.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org