Cloud Computing Technologies
As the Cloud Computing Architect, you join a talented cloud computing firm experiencing exponential growth. We seek an experience subject matter expert in cloud computing and virtualization to architect transformational cloud-based technical solutions for Fortune 500 and Public sector clients.
Position responsibilities includes but is not limited to:
- Develop architecture within Service-Oriented Architecture framework with highly scalable capabilities
- Provide subject matter expert level technical advisory in cloud computing and big data enterprise distributed systems
- Maintain strong working knowledge of recent cloud vendor solutions and services
- Interface with internal and external cloud vendors and participate in solutions delivery
- Consult with C-Level executives and end-users directly and support teams
Position requirements includes but is not limited to:
- B.S. degree Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience as enterprise architect implementing large scale solutions
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience Open Stack, Cloud Stack, ESXI, AWS, XEN, and SDN
- Minimum of 5 years’ hands-on experience with Hadoop configuration, performance monitoring, and fine-tuning
- Strong capabilities with Big Data analytics
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills, ability to excel in collaborative environments
- Proficient with all cloud OS including Solaris, RHEL, Unix, and Microsoft
Cloud Computing Architect Compensation:
Depending on experience (DOE)
Cloud Computing Technologies offers competitive salary and benefits package to our full-time employees. These benefits include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, LTD, STD, and Retirement Plan. Additionally, we offer two weeks of paid vacation, ten (10) paid holidays, and one (1) floater day per year.
For immediate consideration of this Job, submit resume and salary requirements with Apply Now and specify position in subject header.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com