Cloud Computing Technologies
As a Cloud Infrastructure Specialist, you will design, build, and manage highly available cloud computing infrastructure for enterprise clients using current tools to leverage the elastic, agile, and flexible capabilities of infrastructure-as-a-service (IaaS).
Cloud Infrastructure Specialist position responsibilities includes but is not limited to:
• Develop and manage large multi-region multi-cpu virtual machine (VM) clusters and pods
• Provide expert technical recommendations for resilience and reliability
• Configure new virtual machines for email, intranet, and enterprise applications
• Configuration and changes to VLANs, Firewalls, IDS, and VPN
• Provide support for systems modification via automated change management system
• Maintain proficiency with industry best practices in IT Security, Integration, and Testing
• Work independently and also as part of a team
Cloud Infrastructure Specialist position requirements includes but is not limited to:
• B.S. degree in Computer Science or equivalent
• Minimum of 6 years RHEL, Linux, Unix, Open Stack, Ubuntu, Solaris
• Minimum of 4 years shell scripting (Python, Pearl, Ruby)
• Experience with hypervisors Zen, KVM, ESXI, RTOS, PowerVM,
• Proficiency with VM management tools
• Expert knowledge of x86 operating systems
• Strong technical writing and verbal communications
• Proficiency with MS Office, MS Visio, and MS SQL
Cloud Infrastructure Specialist Compensation:
Depending on experience (DOE)
Cloud Computing Technologies offers competitive salary and benefits package to our full-time employees. These benefits include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, LTD, STD, and Retirement Plan. Additionally, we offer two weeks of paid vacation, ten (10) paid holidays, and one (1) floater day per year.
For immediate consideration of Cloud Infrastructure Specialist, submit resume and salary requirements with Apply Now and specify Cloud Infrastructure Specialist in subject header.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com