Cloud Computing Technologies
As a Cloud Integration Developer, you join a talented cloud computing firm experiencing exponential growth. We seek a developer with expertise in cloud front-end, cloud back-end, cloud API’s, cloud middleware, and inter-cloud/cross-cloud programming. Position located in Phoenix, Arizona.
The position responsibilities includes but is not limited to:
- Design and develop inter-cloud/cross-cloud integrations
- Develop and maintain code (java, python, shell script)
- Develop high quality, testable, and well-documented cloud code
- Interface with Cloud Solutions Architect for new integration designs and solutions
- Coordinate with integration implementation team for shared processes and best practices
- Provide post-implementation support to Cloud Systems Administrators for ongoing clients
The position requirements includes but is not limited to:
- B.S. degree in Computer Science or related discipline required
- Minimum of 6 years’ experience in Web Services (ETL, ESB, REST, SOAP)
- Minimum of 8 years’ applications development experience (Java, C++, Python)
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in Cloud Security Protocols (AES, KMIP, TSL, SSL, VPN)
- Minimum of 6 years’ experience with Big Data and enterprise RDBS
- Demonstrated analytical and software development problem solving skills
- Experience and expertise in full SDLC
- Strong team player and ability to work independently
- Ability to assess programming problems and quickly resolve
Cloud Integration Developer Compensation:
Depending on experience (DOE)
Cloud Computing Technologies offers competitive salary and benefits package to our full-time employees. These benefits include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, LTD, STD, and Retirement Plan. Additionally, we offer two weeks of paid vacation, ten (10) paid holidays, and one (1) floater day per year.
Less than 10%
For immediate consideration, submit resume and salary requirements with Apply Now and specify position in subject header.
If interested in looking at other positions, you may want to consider Cloud Solutions Engineer.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com