Cloud Computing Technologies
Does your work no longer excite you? Do you dread the idea of going to work the next day? Are you feeling disengaged from your work? If you answered yes to all these questions, chances are you need a change of pace.
Many workplaces in the U.S. are stuck in the past. They are unable to offer the kind of challenging work and forward-thinking practices that you and many others desire. There’s no need to stick around in the hopes that things will improve!
Here at Cloud Computing Technologies, we’re looking for people who can’t stand inertia. If you’re a dynamic individual who loves a good challenge, then we have a great opportunity for you! Cloud Computing Technologies has gone from strength to strength over the past year. As such, we are always on the lookout for top talent.
We’re looking to add a cloud-native software developer to our already star-studded cast. If you’ve got high ambitions like us and wish to blaze a new trail in the software development industry, you’re a good fit for this position.
As part of our team, you’ll get to work with like-minded innovators to deliver out-of-the-box solutions to our clients across various industries. If you’re a talented cloud-native software developer, you’ll know the importance of being surrounded by solution-oriented people.
At Cloud Computing Technologies, our team wants solutions and unique answers to the most complicated problems out there. We don’t rest until we’ve reached our own high expectations! We understand that developing the right solutions requires talent across the board and organization-wide collaboration.
This is why we only look for the best individuals out there. If you join our team, you can rest assured that you’re working with some of the most supportive and creative people in your field. We strongly believe that the right environment can energize anyone and motivate them to perform to their full potential.
At Cloud Computing Technologies, you’ll be surrounded by talismanic talent every day. As a cloud-native software developer, you’ll be expected to have in-depth knowledge of software architecture, script development, continuous integration, container lifecycle management, and cloud computing.
On top of the technical skills you are expected to be a team player who thrives in a fast-paced environment and loves to develop innovative solutions. If you take great pride in your work, let us support you with the right tools to achieve your personal and professional ambitions.
What We Expect
- We expect you to work as part of a team to develop and implement cloud-native applications.
- You should be able to build microservices and applications using cloud-native technologies, including but not limited to Docker, AWS, and Kubernetes.
- Applications and microservices must be scalable.
- You should have the ability to refactor and move monolithic applications to microservices architecture.
- You should have the strong ability to design and implement microservices from scratch.
- We want you to be a proactive, helpful team member who can help build positivity in the organization.
- Desire to improve workflows and processes by highlighting areas of weakness and spaces for improvement.
- Work to maintain and further organizational objectives.
- Maintain and further the organization’s strong position in the market by delivering high-quality work to all our clients.
Cloud-Native Software Developer Qualifications
- At least five years experience in software development, working on Spring, Java, Jee frameworks.
- Experience with microservices, particularly their design and implementation.
- Previously worked with cloud-native application development and container.
- Previously worked with a prominent container development framework such as Kubernetes, Docker or Openshift.
- In-depth knowledge of release engineering.
- Experience with the continuous delivery process.
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of security testing, automated test frameworks, unit testing and static code analysis. To this end, experience with SonarQube, Gradle, Jenkins, Maven, and GIT are expected.
- Showcase a strong understanding of DevOps and Continuous Delivery principles.
- Experience with Agile paired with Kanban or Scrum models.
- Knowledge of AWS services if required, while AWS certification is a bonus.
- Experience with at least two server database technologies. These may include MongoDB, MySQL or Oracle.
- Ability to write and present.
- Strong ability to juggle tasks and responsibilities as this will be required fairly often.
What We’ll Be Ecstatic With
- Unique and innovative solutions
- More than 3 years of experience working with cloud-native software development.
- Taking on challenging tasks.
- Ability to improve organizational processes and workflows.
- Team work across the organization.
- Strong leadership and communication skills.
- Positive impact on workplace culture.
Our Offer – Benefits, Perks, and Compensation
- Flexibility between remote and office work – Very few people wish to avoid our office environment, though!
- Ability to adjust work timings to suit your needs. You’ll be able to work according to a schedule that suits you!
- Paid leaves to let you distress when needed.
- Allowance for the Gym and Fitness Center.
- Highly competitive salary in line with industry standard.
- Opportunities for professional growth.
- Frequent company retreats and team-building exercises.
- Health and dental insurance paired with allowance for self-care.
- Access to a company car or financing for one.
- Paid time off of up to 5 weeks.
- Equity options
- Paid training and professional development courses.
- Laptop of your choosing with internet allowance.
- Student loan repayment program.
- 4-day work week option.
Apply today for the position of cloud-native software developer and join a team of the most brilliant minds in the industry! At Cloud Computing Technologies we are always looking for the best talent to join our team. Help us fulfil your personal and professional ambitions.
If interested in looking at other positions, you may want to consider Cloud Senior Software Development Engineer.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com