Cloud Computing Technologies
Cloud Sales Associate
Chandler Arizona with 5% travel
Cloud Computing Technologies, an 18-year Cloud veteran company and DoD contractor, designs architecture and cloud solutions to meet cost-savings, collaboration and capability requirements, including migration assessments, integration and implementation, along with applications development.
As a Cloud Sales Associate in Chandler Arizona, you will join a talented Cloud computing firm experiencing exponential growth.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Demonstrate cloud knowledge and effectively articulate business value
- Perform outbound sales calls to prospects for cloud services opportunities
- Manage sales opportunities pipeline to maximize commissions plan
- Coordinate with internal engineering team for proposal development
- Identify, cultivate, and close cloud sales opportunities
- Establish and maintain customer relationships
Qualifications and Skills
- Professional phone presence and ability to present persuasive solutions
- Associates Degree in Marketing or 2 years equivalent experience in technical sales
- Excellent time management skills and ability to see tasks through completion
- Detailed oriented and ability to interact with decision makers
- Ability to conduct web-based formation presentations
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
- Sales certifications in AWS or Azure a plus
- Prior Military Service a significant plus
- HIPAA knowledge a plus
Benefits and Perks
Cloud Computing Technologies offers competitive salary and benefits package to our full-time employees. These benefits include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, and Accident Plan. Additionally, we offer two weeks of paid vacation, ten (10) paid holidays per year.
DOE (Base + Commissions)
If interested in looking at other positions, you may want to consider
If interested in looking at other positions, you may want to consider AWS Certified Principal Software Engineer.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org