Cloud Computing Technologies
Working at the same place every day and engaging in the same type of work can become frustrating and dry pretty fast, especially in the IT world. We understand and realize that and move heaven and earth on a daily basis to transform that reality. We ensure our place is the most fun to work at to support our belief that creativity blooms from within comfort and peace of mind. People working with us have a 100% satisfaction rate and regret not finding us earlier.
Cloud Computing Technologies is a unique workplace where people dread weekends and are always looking forward to coming to work. Why? Because we have special and cutting-edge work systems and processes in place that wreak the feelings of thrill and ecstasy. Working at our office is like an adventure that fills you up with endorphins.
As soon as you enter the office, you sense excitement and positivity in the air. Cloud Computing Technologies is known for its extremely high retention rate. We take pride in harnessing ambition and willingness to perform and providing our employees with a platform that fuels their professional and career growth.
Cloud Computing Technologies is the leading multi-cloud data platform company performing enterprise analytics and helping in transforming businesses and people to live through the power of data. We evaluate, analyze, process, discover, invent, create, solve, and develop and have fun all along.
At Cloud Computing Technologies, we are pioneering the data era. As enterprises address today’s digital economy, they are regularly challenged with new consumer expectations competition and are turning to data to power their service operations. We have been working with the largest companies in the world for decades now, bringing our innovation and expertise to support global enterprises with their large-scale, complex, mission-critical, and most demanding data needs. We are recognized as a leader in the analytics, data, and cloud spaces by the most credible and top analyst firms.
Our connected multi-cloud data platform is an extremely resilient, secure, and scalable offering that simplifies ecosystems by making it easier to uncover insights from across the organization and connecting data. We aid companies in modernizing their data management from start to scale. We enable hundreds of business solutions and outcomes by empowering our partners and customers to build and develop how they prefer. We make our clients achieve operational efficiency, realize financial transformation, drive operational efficiency, and improve profitability and customer experience.
We power our customers with data intelligence and enable a future that thrives with connected businesses. We follow sustainable business practices and do not let our focus on inclusion, creativity, equity, passion, and diversity be hindered in any way. We believe that today’s challenges can be solved through perspective, expression, innovation, background, thought, and identity-diversification to re-imagine the world of tomorrow.
What You’ll Do
- As a Cloud Senior Software Development Engineer, design new features and enhance old ones and implement and unit test them for our database while leveraging continuous and agile delivery methodologies.
- Learn, pair, and participate in code reviews, to grow and contribute to the growth of others in and around your team.
- Perform performance and functional analysis of defects in the code and correct them.
- Contribute to each software development lifecycle phase by designing and implementing innovative and value-adding features for the product.
- Perform competitive research and analysis of other database management systems, review other data integration solutions, and come up with and recommend creative cloud database workflows solutions and changes to enhance competitive advantages and close competitive gaps.
- Analyze requirements and utilities for complex, sustainable, and efficient feature development.
- Collaborate closely with Product, Design, and partner Engineering teams to build new features.
- Participate in on-call rotations for your team and respond to incidents as necessary.
The Qualifications We’re Looking for
- BS, MS, or Ph.D. Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, or another related field or equivalent technical experience.
- Hands-on experience with cloud computing technology and virtualization.
- 5+ years of experience with code versioning tools such as Git.
- 5+ years of experience with continuous integration, automated unit testing.
- 5+ years of experience with Web architectures and services (HTTP, REST, sockets, JSON, multi-threading, etc.)
- Exposure to Agile development methodologies.
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
- Strong object-oriented design skills.
- Real-world experience of delivering high-quality, resourceful software through application observability and testing patterns.
- Excellent communication skills as well as analytical skills, both written and verbal.
- Passion for collaboration and healthy team culture.
- Experience in designing, building, and running highly available and large-scale distributed systems or cloud services.
- For full-stack or backend, experience with general database knowledge and high-scale SQL.
- For backend roles, troubleshooting skills across distributed service layers, load-balancing storage, queuing, caching, and network.
- Experience with application monitoring tools (Datadog, Splunk, New Relic, etc.)
- Familiarity with AWS or other public clouds and have built apps leveraging its offerings (S3, SNS/SQS, DynamoDB, EC2, Kinesis, Cloud Formations, etc.)
- Experience with relational databases and SQL.
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes.
- Experience with Kafka.
- Experience with Zookeeper.
We invite all backgrounds and identities in the workplace. We work with intent and deliberation to ensure we are cultivating inclusivity and collaboration across our global organization. We employ affirmative action and equal opportunity and are proud of it. We never ever discriminate based upon creed, religion, ancestry, color, race, gender expression or identity, genetic information, medical condition, disability, marital status, citizenship, age, sexual orientation, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions), military and veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Join us if you want to make Cloud Software Development a delight for the entire universe. We are delivering the best end-to-end software development experiences across the galaxy.
If interested in looking at other positions, you may want to consider Cleared Sr. Cloud Software Developer.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com