Cloud Computing Technologies
Cloud Computing Technologies is an awesome organization that welcomes you to a global company that is inclusive and exciting. Here, the opportunity you get to make an impact is infinite. We want you to bring your unique perspective and share your most innovative and brilliant ideas in a speak-up environment. We compel you to design and create the future instead of dreaming about what it will hold. You will be empowered to lead and perform at your very best in a fun and fresh environment.
Learning and Development
Being a solid part of our team and utilizing our cutting edge systems means having the flexibility and ability to take your career in many different directions (other than downwards), but it also means getting an opportunity to leverage the supportive and state-of-the-art structure of a grand organization, with clear professional as well as personal development chances.
The Reason Why You Will Enjoy This new Opportunity
Do you love working on and learning state-of-the-art technologies with a collaborative and high-performing team? Are you looking to utilize your development skills and take up exciting new challenges every day? Are you ready to help Cloud Computing Technologies build a new cloud service that enables the management of fleets of Kubernetes clusters in any cloud? If the answer to these questions is a resounding “YES,” then you would be interested to know that we are looking for a passionate and curious cloud senior software engineer to deliver our strategic offering. If you want to be a stirring contributor to The Cloud Revolution, now is your time and chance to join forces with our innovative software engineering team.
We enable enterprises to adopt Cloud Native technologies and automate the modern application lifecycle on any cloud. We are committed to offering our customers a single pane of glass for all their Kubernetes clusters so they can monitor, verify, apply policy, back up, and restore with ease.
At Cloud Computing Technologies, we believe learning and implementing the most modern technologies are the cornerstone of software development. This mindset allows us to take the industry to new heights and levels and offer unmatched services to our customers.
As the backbone of our convivial organization, the scope of your technical responsibilities will span from the latest serverless technology (we can learn it together!) to your favorite tech stack that the product is making use of.
If you are motivated and excited by the thought of growing together with Cloud Computing Technologies in this cloud revolution as a Cloud Senior Software Engineer , we would love to hear from you.
What you will be doing
We need someone who communicates and collaborates with engineering and product management teams for the purpose of designing, developing, testing, releasing, and operating cloud services that provide efficient and smooth user experiences with high availability and scalability. What you’ll be doing exactly?
- Pull Request: You will be building directly on top of AWS. We expect you to utilize the full range and power of the platform to generate simple and easy-to-maintain solutions
- Code Review: You will review Pull Requests from team members to make sure that all code changes are reflecting off your super-high quality standards
- Root Cause Analysis: Some of your time will be spent cracking the code on tough bugs. You will dive deep to find the true root cause and analyze it to identify permanent fixes
Further, you will:
- Deliver high-quality code with substantial product impact and design level considerations
- Implement microservices modules using Go language. Your code needs to have good quality, extensibility, and readability
- Write unit tests and integration tests to ensure code quality
- Showcase your ability to troubleshoot and mitigate issues in production
- You will first be guided in completing projects. With the growth of your experience, you will be expected to independently solve problems and complete projects
- You will be regularly evaluated on the quality of the product you create and the code you write to ensure continued advancement of your technical skills in an environment that looks to expand them
- You will collaborate with teammates throughout the service and product development lifecycles
- You will collaborate with other functions such as program management, QE engineers, and SRE engineers to improve the product
- You will take on-call responsibilities to ensure smooth operation of microservices this team owns.
What you will NOT be doing
- Putting in temporary hacks: In this role, you will be the authority on code quality. Anything that doesn’t meet your quality standards is a no-go.
- Worrying about merging large chunks of code before a major release: Our automation makes sure that your release time is measured in seconds, not weeks.
- Ability to understand and pick up new technologies: We are not looking for expertise in any specific technology, rather your willingness to learn them
- Ability to work 100% remotely
- Self-motivation and curiosity to work with stateful distributed systems at scale.
- The ability to automate chores
- Having an interest level for the work so high that tracking down an obscure kernel bug is your idea of a good time
- The ability to jump up and down the cloud platform stack at will
The Benefits and Perks
We believe that great accomplishments deserve great benefits and transparent rewards. We strive to offer competitive, unbiased, and fair rewards for all our people. We empower you to manage your own time and promote flexible working opportunities, along with family-friendly policies.
Following are some highlights, or you can view the complete package by visiting https://cloudcomputingtechnologies.com.
- Financial contributions to your ongoing professional and educational development (course work, training, conference participation, etc.)
- 25 hours of paid time for social work and volunteering in your community
- Generous Time Off Programs
- Parental Leave, retirement, and medical leave plans for All Family Types
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Healthy snacks in our on-site pantries.
If interested in looking at other positions, you may want to consider Cloud Senior Software Development Engineer.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org