Cloud Computing Technologies
Help us boldly shape businesses!
Cloud Computing Technologies’ rich heritage of serving different businesses in several industries dates back to 2006. Our vision is to become the go-to brand for all businesses for their technological needs. We are focused and dedicated to innovating and making significant investments in our business, especially when it comes to our people. To reach our goal, we need the best talent to help us evolve and drive change across our organization – and boldly help shape our customers’ businesses. As we strive to be at the forefront of a complex and vastly changing IT industry, it is an exciting time to join Cloud Computing Technologies as a Cloud Software Programmer.
Our current beaming and brilliant developers are masterly and ingenious programmers who diligently and assiduously apply themselves with the most efficient and effective software development techniques and secure and sedulous coding practices to make a name for themselves in the industry. If you are reading this, believe us, you have to look no further.
We do not just offer a positive experience to our customers, but our employees as well. We have created and maintain a work environment that gets fueled by creativity and fun. We strengthen our force with teamwork and collaboration to meet new challenges (projects) every day. Ask any or every one of our employees, and they will tell you how pleasurable it is working at Cloud Computing Technologies and that there is never a dull day here. So, after you wake up with excitement in the morning of every working day, here is what will await you at work:
What you’ll do
- Translate requirements, i.e., user stories, into designs and solutions, including integration and components specifications.
- Develop Power Platform functionality and features, with a focus on Power Automate and Power Apps.
- Create web parts, workflows, forms, views, lists, and sites.
- Complete unit testing and contribute to user acceptance, end-to-end, system integration, and other test activities.
- Work in coherence with the product team on design patterns based on best practices and established standards.
- Work as part of a cross-functional team, including business SMEs, testers, analysts, IT third party and internal partners, and product owners.
- Design and prepare technical documentation and contribute to user training materials.
- Perform and support enhancements and maintenance, and provide ongoing Power Platform administration.
- Provide support and guidance for non-technical users developing simple Power Apps solutions.
- Provide Application Maintenance activities for support of various applications.
- Investigate and solve issues during the development phase.
- Provide estimates on development or code changes.
- Create and execute Controlled Data Corrections to resolve data issues using various scripts.
- Gather requirements for design and development.
- Create custom database queries for internal and external clients and validate results.
- Provide technical help on third-party software.
- Develop software to support business growth.
- Analyze current system configurations and systems and offer upgrade and optimization advice.
- Promote software code to the DevSecOps environments.
- Be the first “customer” to provide technical feedback on new experiences and features.
What you bring
- A Bachelor`s Degree or Certificate in Computer Science, or Engineering, or equivalent combination of training and/or experience
- 1-2 years of experience with Microsoft services, such as Power Platform, Microsoft Teams, and SharePoint Online
- 3+ years of experience in a software development environment
- Strong knowledge of Power Platform (Power BI, Power Automate, and Power Apps
- Experience in testing and process analysis
- Ability to develop high-quality documentation
- Knowledge of TSQL, Angular, Java, C# .Net, and VB6
- Knowledge of SQL Server and stored procedures, Cloud development technologies, and Microsoft DevOps
- Experience with the operating systems and modern multi-tiered computer systems and cloud development
- Software development skills and the use of a variety of programming tools and languages
- Knowledge of database technologies including MS SQL, Postgres, and scripting against these technologies
- Understanding of ITIL processes in particular Incident and Release Management
- Experience writing for technical and developer audiences – instructional social media contributions, code contributions, code examples, technical information, product documentation, product documentation, and blog
- Experience working with Git or a similar distributed version control system
- Experience with and knowledge of AWS services
- Hands-on experience in a major technology area such as Monitoring and Logging, Security, Integration, Containerization, Data, Serverless, Storage, and Compute
- Experience working with Apache Airflow or other cloud orchestration and automation technologies
- Experience working with AsciiDoc, reStructuredText, XML, or Markdown-based documentation systems
Nice To Haves:
- Experience with Power Apps integration with Azure API Apps, Azure Logic Apps, Azure Functions, and REST services
- Experience in cloud-hosted environments
- Experience working in Agile delivery model
- Experience working with JIRA and Confluence
- PL-900: Power Platform fundamentals
- MB-901: Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Fundamentals
- AZ-900: Microsoft Azure Fundamentals
Why Choose Us?
At Cloud Computing Technologies, you will have the opportunity to:
- Work with an employer known for its gender equality, diversification acceptability, and high employee satisfaction rate.
- Enjoy an inclusive work environment where each individual is valued and respected for their contribution and personality.
- Embrace a culture that harnesses innovation and creativity above traditional ways and growth and quality above quantity.
- Access a culture of recognition and appreciation with volunteer leaves, lifestyle leaves, competitive salaries, and various lifestyle and wellness offerings.
- Company paid internet.
- Health insurance and self-care allowances.
- Student loan repayment.
- Stock option grants.
- New laptop of choice.
This is a unique, special, and rare opportunity to challenge yourself and professionally grow by working on amazing projects with one of the most innovative and dynamic technology companies in the global market. If you are seeking a job where you can have fun and learn by working with awesome and creative people in a flexible and supportive environment, Cloud Computing Technologies is your place-to-be.
If interested in looking at other positions, you may want to consider Senior AWS Cloud Software Developer.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com