Cloud Computing Technologies
As a Cloud Solutions Architect, your role as a technical lead on a cloud services team will perform designing, implementing, and supporting enterprise cloud infrastructures and virtualized systems for Fortune 500 and Public sector clients.
Cloud Solutions Architect position responsibilities includes but is not limited to:
- Interface with clients for cloud solutions design and development
- Apply industry specific cloud technical standard and best practices for security and resilience
- Architect, develop, and deploy client specific cloud solutions to meet business case and technical requirement goals
- Analyze complex technical problems using sound engineering methodologies
- Integrate desperate cloud services with business process management frameworks
- Perform application migration assessments for transition into SaaS or IaaS environments
Cloud Solutions Architect position requirements includes but is not limited to:
- Masters degree in computer science or equivalent
- Minimum of 10+ years industry and public sector experience
- Security+ or CISSP Certification preferred
- Strong skills in consulting and technical presentation for clients
- Experience with AWS, OpenStack, Azure, and other enterprise cloud services
- Broad and deep expertise in developing winning cloud systems solutions
- Proficient with all cloud OS including Linux, Unix, and Microsoft
Cloud Solutions Architect Compensation:
Depending on experience (DOE)
Cloud Computing Technologies offers competitive salary and benefits package to our full-time employees. These benefits include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, LTD, STD, and Retirement Plan. Additionally, we offer two weeks of paid vacation, ten (10) paid holidays, and one (1) floater day per year.
Less than 25%
For immediate consideration of Cloud Solutions Architect, submit resume and salary requirements with Apply Now and specify Cloud Solutions Architect in subject header.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com