Cloud Computing Technologies
As a Cloud Subject Matter Expert, you will provide the highest level of cloud computing domain expertise to large scale and complex projects as an internal and client resource. Lead teams and client interaction from workflow design to cloud solutions deliverable. Position located in Phoenix, Arizona.
Position responsibilities includes but is not limited to:
- Consult, plan, design, and implement combined cloud and business process solutions
- Develop and present proof-of-concept for key decision makers
- Analyze business and software requirements
- Provide exceptional technical pre-sales solutions
- Oversee cloud solutions implementation and manage expectations
- Excellent customer service skills and team player
- Travel to customer locations
Position requirements includes but is not limited to:
- B.S. degree in Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum of 8 years IT experience
- Proficiency with AWS and Azure Cloud solutions and concepts
- Ability to lead executive briefings and marketing events
- ITIL and industry certifications
- Consultancy and business acumen
Senior Cloud Consultant Compensation:
Depending on experience (DOE)
Cloud Computing Technologies offers competitive salary and benefits package to our full-time employees. These benefits include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, LTD, STD, and Retirement Plan. Additionally, we offer two weeks of paid vacation, ten (10) paid holidays, and one (1) floater day per year.
Less than 25%
For immediate consideration of Cloud Subject Matter Expert, submit resume and salary requirements with Apply Now and specify Cloud Subject Matter Expert in subject header.
If interested in looking at other positions, you may want to consider Cloud Senior Software Development Engineer.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org