Cloud Computing Technologies
Cyber Security Engineer in Boston Massachusetts
As a Cyber Security Engineer, you join a talented cloud computing firm experiencing exponential growth. We seek an experience security engineer to join our team in Boston Massachusetts.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Apply agile security approach to development
- Protect the CI/CD pipeline following security best practices
- Monitor automated SAST, DAST, and Code Dependency checking
- Passionate about application development
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Location Boston Massachusetts
Qualifications and Skills
- 4+ years’ experience securing Microservices, Java, Web services, or DB
- 2+ years’ experience with DevSecOps tools and processes to include, but not limited to Git, Concourse, SonarQube, Fortify and ThreadFix
- 2+ years’ experience providing security administration support to a diverse set of Operating Systems (Microsoft Windows, Linux, etc…)
- Experience with Continuous Delivery and Continuous Integration security techniques
- Strong knowledge of Federal Regulatory data protection measures
- US Citizen with eligibility for security clearance
Cloud Computing Technologies, a 20-year cloud veteran company and AWS Public Sector Partner, designs architecture and cloud solutions to financial, collaboration and capability requirements, including migration assessments, integration and implementation, and cloud native applications development. We ensure all aspects of cloud design, integration, security, performance and training are to client satisfaction.
Benefits and Perks
Cloud Computing Technologies offers competitive salary and benefits package to our full-time employees. These benefits include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, LTD, STD, and Emergency Plan. Additionally, we offer two weeks of paid vacation, ten (10) paid holidays, and one (1) floater day per year.
Travel: Not required
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org