Cloud Computing Technologies
DevOps Manager in Boston Massachusetts
As a DevOps Manager, you join a talented cloud computing firm experiencing exponential growth. We seek an experience DevOps expert join our team in Boston Massachusetts.
This exclusive and exciting opportunity has COMPETITIVE PAY and STOCK OPTION GRANTS AVAILABLE.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Presentation skills on DevOps best practices in high security environments
- Design and implement a DevOps with security transformation initiative
- Lead and support organization-wide DevOps pipeline
- Experience coaching teams in DevSecOps
- Strong Unix Background
- Passionate about DevOps security and benefits
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to inspire and motivate
- Location Boston Massachusetts
Qualifications and Skills
- B.S. degree Computer Science; Engineering or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience leading enterprise level secure coding
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience CI/CD, SAST, DAST, Dependency Scanning and Git
- Proficient with CI/CD GitLab, Kafka, SonarQube, Duo, Anchore Engine, Weaveworks, Artificatory, Bitbucket, Bamboo, UDeploy, JAMF, MatterMost, etc….
- Supporting enterprise Continuous Integration/ Continuous Testing/ Continuous Delivery CI/CD processes and tools
- Minimum of 4 years’ hands-on experience with AWS, Azure, or GCP
- Minimum 5 years full stack development incuding Java, Web services and database
- Strong knowledge of Federal Regulatory data protection measures
- US Citizen with ACTIVE SECRET CLEARANCE
Cloud Computing Technologies, a 20-year cloud veteran company and AWS Public Sector Partner, designs architecture and cloud solutions to financial, collaboration and capability requirements, including migration assessments, integration and implementation, and cloud native applications development. We ensure all aspects of cloud design, integration, security, performance and training are to client satisfaction.
Benefits and Perks
Cloud Computing Technologies offers competitive salary and benefits package to our full-time employees. These benefits include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, LTD, STD, and Emergency Plan. Additionally, we offer two weeks of paid vacation, ten (10) paid holidays, and one (1) floater day per year.
Travel: Not required
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com