Cloud Computing Technologies
Always wanted to apply your innovative skills and creativity working at a competitive workplace? If your skillfulness and work efficiency get fueled with challenges, then you and Cloud Computing Technologies are a perfect match.
We are at an exhilarating stage of growth where we are adding an Executive Assistant to CEO to our team. If you are up for the electrifying challenge to get on the path of rapid and intrinsic growth within the executive career path, and to be a part of a vanguard and cutting-edge platform, then this position is likely to be for you.
The most important feature of our planning and decision-making team is a willingness and determination to boost our skills and take challenges head-on and come up with efficient and effective solutions.
If you think you are beaming and brilliant at masterly and ingeniously handling and managing things, and can assiduously apply yourself with the most efficient and effective problem-solving and presenting techniques, then, believe us, you have to look no further.
Cloud Computing Technologies takes pride in its dedication towards performing constant research and development to keep our systems, processes, and products up-to-date. We believe in bringing utility to our clients as well as the end-users. We believe that if and when the employees are comfortable within a working environment, it brings out the best in them. The potential of individuals, teams and corporations has no limits and can keep being enhanced through fresh and creative atmospheres. If you are looking forward to coming to work every day, there is no stopping the magnificence your everyday work drips with.
The ideal candidate is a demonstrated team player, a multi-tasker, and a self-motivated individual. You should excel and shine in organizing and scheduling things and have phenomenal communication skills. The role requires the chosen one to be a management champion and torchbearer.
Your basic responsibility would be to support the CEO through the growth and operational plans of the business to ensure their time is maximized and the business runs efficiently.
We are seeking a competent Executive Assistant to CEO who can fulfill the responsibility of providing complete and effective support to the CEO and managing their schedule and correspondence. They will be required to direct communication, co-ordinate and manage corporate meetings, and compile documents with utmost efficiency & proficiency.
The candidate should be focused on enabling the company to function in an efficient manner. The Executive Assistant to CEO will be expected to smoothly handle pressure in an agile work environment. They are required to assist the CEO by engaging in several secretarial tasks.
Being a major representative of the company, you, as the Executive Assistant to CEO, should be highly organized and able to exercise outstanding communication. Exceptional research skills and the willingness and ambition to provide strong and reliable assistance to the management are also key components of the job. We expect you to be an extremely responsible and professional individual as you will be operating with highly confidential information sensitive to the well-being of the organization. Furthermore, you should be able to quickly solve any problems and issues that may arise and be equipped with efficient time management skills.
The Candidate should have:
- The ability to conduct extensive research
- The ability to perform an in-depth analysis of various sets of data and information
- Experience with preparing and presenting comprehensively scrutinized reports
- Experience with preparing and presenting enthralling presentations to different audiences
- The ability to efficiently manage emails and correspondence
- Demonstrated experience with writing professional emails and letters
- Determination to implement a hands-on approach for different tasks that aid and boost the CEO’s ability to efficiently lead and manage the company
- The ability to effectively serve as the main point of contact on behalf of the CEO
- Proficiency to connect the CEO office with all departments through smooth and effective communication.
- The ability to enable the CEO to maintain efficient credibility and high trust levels with all the members of the organization.
- Administrative skills to provide assistance with travel plans and agendas and the ability to compile reports for and during travel-related meetings
- The ability to work in close-knitting with the CEO to ensure they stay well informed of their commitments and responsibilities.
- The ability to manage an extremely active calendar of appointments and follow up appropriately
- Skills to maintain a sense of the issues taking place across the workplace and keep the CEO informed and updated about them.
- Maintaining complete compliance with standards, regulations, and rules pertaining to board matters.
The candidate should have:
- Strong commitment and determination to perform multiple tasks in a seamless manner
- Excellent organizational skills and great attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with all kinds of individuals
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Problem-solving skills with strong decision-making capability
- Emotional maturity with dependable and reliable personality
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
The technical competencies the Executive Assistant to CEO is expected to have include:
- Certification related to a secretarial role
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in an executive support role
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint), Adobe Acrobat, and Task Management Applications (Clickup) Package
Benefits, Perks, and Compensation
- Paid leaves
- Gym allowance
- Market competitive salary
- High learning and growth
- Annual company retreat
- Bi-annual increments
- Excellent health and dental insurance with wellness and self-care allowances
- Company-paid professional development
- New laptop of choice and company paid Internet
- Student loan repayment
If interested in looking at other positions, you may want to consider Executive Assistant to CEO.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com