Cloud Computing Technologies
As a Kubernetes DevOps Engineer, you join a talented cloud computing firm experiencing exponential growth. We seek an experience security engineer to join our team in Chandler Arizona.
- Professional experience standing up a DevSecOps Factory
- Knowledge of design, dev, test, quality, staging, preprod, pipelines
- Experience with Agile development sprints and demos
- Hands-on expert at integrating Free and Open-Source Software (FOSS)
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code (IaC) Terraform
- DevSecOps skills for secure code deployment
- Software factory standup and steady state
- Experience with AWS EKS and ISTIO
- Applies industry standards and best practices to ensure test rigor
- Experience using CI/CD pipelines Gitlab CI/CD with Cloud Native Computing Foundation (CNCF)/OCI containers
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Testing for automation programming languages
- Develop independent test suite to functionally test (QA) systems within DevOps pipelines
- Work with project developers daily regarding test and security results/feedback
- Strong knowledge of Federal Regulatory data protection measures
- US Citizen with eligibility for Security Clearance
Cloud Computing Technologies, a 20-year cloud veteran company and AWS Public Sector Partner, designs architecture and cloud solutions to financial, collaboration and capability requirements, including migration assessments, integration and implementation, and cloud native applications development. We ensure all aspects of cloud design, integration, security, performance and training are to highest standards.
Benefits and Perks
Cloud Computing Technologies offers competitive salary and benefits package to our full-time employees. These benefits include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, LTD, STD, and Emergency Plan. Additionally, we offer two weeks of paid vacation, ten (10) paid holidays, and one (1) floater day per year.
Travel: Not required
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com