Cloud Computing Technologies
Cloud Computing Technologies, a 17 year cloud veteran company and AWS Public Sector Partner, designs architecture and cloud solutions to meet your financial, collaboration and capability requirements and parameters, including migration assessments, integration and implementation, along with applications development. We ensure all aspects of cloud design, integration, security, performance and training are to client satisfaction.
As the Senior AWS Cloud Architect, you join a talented cloud computing firm experiencing exponential growth. We seek an experience subject matter expert in AWS architecture, desktop virtualization and cloud-based technical solutions for our public-sector projects.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Designs and develop Amazon Web Services architecture for fault tolerance, scale, and cost
- Provides AWS design and development including logical, virtual, and remote
- Ensures high security integration for governance and compliance
- Develop systems enhancements for Cloud DaaS solution
- Desktop as a Service program architecture and systems
- Analyze, identify, and resolve system items for
- Secure interconnectivity with key applications
Qualifications and Skills
- B.S. degree Computer Science; Engineering or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience implementing and supporting AWS enterprise solutions
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience EC2, EBS, S3, HSM, RSA, ELB, VPC, RDS, PCoIP, GovCloud
- Minimum of 4 years’ hands-on experience with desktop virtualization
- Strong knowledge of FedRAMP, FISMA, NIST, SSP, ATO
- Proficient with cloud OS and scripting including MS, RHEL, ESXI, JSON
- Proven experience with AWS technology and workloads
- Ability to work independent of instruction in solo or team environment
- AWS certifications including Solutions Architect Associate, Professional, preferred
- AWS certifications including Developer, SysOps, DevOps a plus
- VMware certifications including Desktop and Mobility VCA or VCP a plus
Benefits and Perks
Cloud Computing Technologies offers competitive salary and benefits package to our full-time employees. These benefits include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, LTD, STD, and Retirement Plan. Additionally, we offer two weeks of paid vacation, ten (10) paid holidays, and one (1) floater day per year.
Travel: Less than 25%
If interested in looking at other positions, you may want to consider Cloud Software Engineer and Cloud Business Analyst.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com