Cloud Computing Technologies
At Cloud Computing Technologies, you can expect to make a creative impact immediately by offering information solutions and services that tend to the requirements of our customers. We offer our innovative products and services to all companies in all industries. We have created a work environment within our office that is fun, adventurous, lively, and agreeable, and we constantly strive to maintain it that way.
At Cloud Computing Technologies, we believe that if you have a creative flare inside you and you are dedicated to utilizing it, state-of-the-art systems and an exciting work atmosphere can aid you to flourish and thrive at developing innovative products and coming up with unique solutions. We make sure our employees never face a dull day at work and look forward to working on new projects.
We are industry leaders and have been experiencing significant growth for the past many years. We take pride in being flexible and creative and tend to not let go of our small company mentality.
Cloud Computing Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans/Minorities/Females.
What You’ll Get to Do
Cloud Computing Technologies is looking for a Senior AWS Cloud Software Developer who can engage in cloud software development to design, create, and implement highly advanced and impactful products pertaining to the needs and demands of our customers. In this position, you will get to lead some members of our cloud team. We expect you to be equipped with a strong technical background and have the ambition to apply your expertise pertaining to all things cloud.
With strong application skills and a deep and thorough understanding of AWS services, you will help us equip our customers with advanced technological solutions that provide them with a competitive edge within their industries. Being a subject matter expert, you are expected to stay current and learned with the advancements and modern changes taking place in the state of the cloud ecosystem and adapt to the newly developing best practices and create and adapt processes that continually improve the operational and functional efficiencies of our organization.
The job role will include:
- Developing complex software systems that can be highly diverse, such as user authorization to restricted assets, complex real-time geospatial visualization of millions of data points, manipulation of large data sets, processing-intensive analytics, algorithm development, and data fusion.
- Creating, maintaining and enhancing systems through the employment of a modern set of IDE tools within AWS GovCloud and an agile lifecycle development methodology.
- Using various modern technologies, sketching, developing, and implementing AWS cloud-based applications.
- Assisting and supporting the owner of the product with decomposing technical stories, identifying feature epics, and product backlog grooming.
- Collaborating with embedded SMEs to refine and nourish capabilities that add to the objective of the mission.
- Collaborating with development lifecycle team members from all domains, i.e., from development security, including operations.
- Providing and receiving mentorship and guidance and solving technical challenges.
- Sketching a fool-proof process to create, test, integrate, and deploy software baselines with automation employment. The processes should use CI/CD and DevSecOps best practices, including automation, tools selection, metrics, and definition of processes.
- Performing R&D designing complex enterprise-level web applications built on unstructured and relational databases.
- Transforming demanding and challenging customer needs, expectations, and requirements into working and maintainable solutions.
- Utilizing open-source software development API’s and kits to develop basic application solutions rapidly and effectively.
- Adapting off-the-shelf and unique solutions to meet government customer demands and requirements.
- Being comfortable and supportive working in a collaborative, agile team environment.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications
- Minimum 5 years software experience
- Experience in an engineering lead role on software application projects
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- At least some experience with AWS – SNS, SQS, CloudWatch, ElasticStack, S3, and EC2, etc.
- Minimum 2 years experience leading complex technical projects from design to production to implementation to maintenance
- Experience with SonarQube, Nexus, Gitlab, Jenkins, and other DevOps tools
- Knowledge and expertise pertaining to network configuration
- Highly skilled in both Windows and Linux
- Experience in AWS environments with DevSecOps
- Experience with configuration and maintenance of DevSecOps continuous pipeline based on Docker and Jenkins containers
- Knowledge of semantic version control
- Ability to efficiently prioritize and execute tasks and problem-solving ventures working in a high-motivation and high-empowerment environment
- Experience with customer relationship management and strong customer service skills
- Familiarity with Agile software development techniques, processes, best practices, and methodology
- Presentation skills to present designs to stakeholders and customers
- Ability to quickly learn and adapt and be able to rapidly leverage APIs, SDKs, and third-party tools
What You Can Expect
Working as a Senior AWS Cloud Software Developer at Cloud Computing Technologies, you will be able to enjoy great pay and benefits. The proposed salary range for this position is market-competitive. We additionally offer learning and development opportunities and various other monetary compensations. Our broad and competitive mix of benefits options is directed towards supporting and protecting employees and their families. Employment job benefits include paid leaves, volunteer leaves, retirement and savings programs, income protection, health and wellness programs, company-paid super-fast internet, new laptop of your choice, company vehicle or auto allowance, flexible work schedules, student loans repayments, and stock option grants, etc.
If interested in looking at other positions, you may want to consider Cloud Senior Software Development Engineer.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org