Cloud Computing Technologies
As a Senior Cloud Computing Engineer, you will interface directly with clients and also contribute in small work groups to develop and deploy cloud-based architecture solutions to Fortune 500 companies and Public sector clients. Position located in Washington, District of Columbia.
Senior Cloud Computing Engineer position responsibilities includes but is not limited to:
• Design and develop large scale Internet-distributed systems
• Engineer cloud solutions for on-premises to cloud migration
• Identify, prioritize, and solve multifaceted cloud infrastructure challenges
• Address technical issues through sound engineering methodology and quality control
• Incorporate security, policies, and procedures best practices for cloud infrastructures
• Review existing cloud infrastructure systems and provide recommendations
Senior Cloud Computing Engineer position requirements includes but is not limited to:
• Bachelors degree in computer science or equivalent
• Minimum of 8+ years industry and public sector experience
• CISSP, VMWare, AWS, and IBM Cloud Certification preferred
• Technical proficient with MS Server, RHEL, HDFS, MySQL, and Hadoop
• Experience with AWS, OpenStack, Azure, and other enterprise public cloud services
• Knowledge of Service Oriented Architecture and Pearl, Python, or Ruby experience
• Innovative approaches to solving complex technology and business challenges
• Active Security Clearance a plus
Senior Cloud Computing Engineer Compensation:
Depending on experience (DOE)
Cloud Computing Technologies offers competitive salary and benefits package to our full-time employees. These benefits include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, LTD, STD, and Retirement Plan. Additionally, we offer two weeks of paid vacation, ten (10) paid holidays, and one (1) floater day per year.
For immediate consideration of Senior Cloud Computing Engineer, submit resume and salary requirements with Apply Now and specify Senior Cloud Computing Engineer in subject header.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com