Cloud Computing Technologies
As a Senior Cloud Consultant, you will engage with Fortune 5000 and Public Sector clients to develop leading-edge cloud computing technology solutions based on best practices in business process redesign and virtualization technologies.
Senior Cloud Consultant position responsibilities includes but is not limited to:
- Consult, plan, design, and implement combined cloud and business process solutions
- Develop and present proof-of-concept for key decision makers
- Analyze business and software requirements
- Provide exceptional technical pre-sales solutions
- Oversee cloud solutions implementation and manage expectations
- Excellent customer service skills and team player
- Travel to customer locations
Senior Cloud Consultant position requirements includes but is not limited to:
- B.S. degree in Finance or equivalent
- Minimum of 8 years IT experience
- Proficiency with AWS and Oracle Cloud solutions and concepts
- Ability to lead executive briefings and marketing events
- ITIL and industry certifications
- Consultancy and business acumen
Senior Cloud Consultant Compensation:
Depending on experience (DOE)
Cloud Computing Technologies offers competitive salary and benefits package to our full-time employees. These benefits include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, LTD, STD, and Retirement Plan. Additionally, we offer two weeks of paid vacation, ten (10) paid holidays, and one (1) floater day per year.
Less than 25%
For immediate consideration of Senior Cloud Consultant, submit resume and salary requirements with Apply Now and specify Senior Cloud Consultant in subject header.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org