Cloud Computing Technologies
As a Senior Cloud Software Developer, you will work on a talented team developing innovative cloud software solutions for clients.
Position responsibilities includes but is not limited to:
- Architecture and construction of enterprise scalable cloud computing applications
- Develop on private and/or public cloud infrastructure; Amazon EC2, Rackspace, or Eucalyptus
- Quickly develop cloud proof-of-concepts for client evaluation
- Conduct unit testing with Moles, PEX, or Delegate
- Work with Hadoop technologies including HBase, Hive, and HDFS
- Object-oriented programming and use of Hibernate and MYBATIS
Position requirements includes but is not limited to:
- B.S. degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Minimum of 12 years development experience with Java, J2EE, C/C++, C#, HTML5
- Minimum of 5 years with scripting languages such as Python, Pearl, Ruby with PHP
- Software development methodologies including Agile and
- Experience with cloud security and encryption technologies
- Proficient with MS Server 2003-2012, RHEL, Cisco IOS, Oracle, MySQL
- Experience with AWS EC2 and Big Data
- Ability to obtain security clearance
Depending on experience (DOE)
Cloud Computing Technologies offers competitive salary and benefits package to our full-time employees. These benefits include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, LTD, STD, and Retirement Plan. Additionally, we offer two weeks of paid vacation, ten (10) paid holidays, and one (1) floater day per year.
Less than 10%
For immediate consideration submit resume and salary requirements with Apply Now and specify the position in subject header.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org