Cloud Computing Technologies
About Cloud Computing Technologies
Cloud Computing Technologies’ has a special portfolio of various and diverse businesses that are engaged in making a positive impact across the globe. Our unified and clear purpose helps people lead more productive and fulfilling professional lives and aids organizations to thrive and succeed. We develop world-class and result-oriented technology solutions to connect a high number of people to relevant business, education, and employment opportunities.
We have a strong and professional culture of high performance that is supported by cutting-edge systems in our workplaces. We celebrate the success and growth of our employees who contribute to the success of our organization.
At Cloud Computing Technologies, we really place culture on the top shelf and believe in work together to get stuff done. We make sure there is never a dull day within our workspace, and everyone is allowed and motivated to bring their creativity and innovation and apply them to their work processes. You will work among a group of caring, fun, and hard-working individuals who will support you and your professional growth by providing you with opportunities to learn in an exciting work environment.
We are dedicated to foster an atmosphere where employees feel like they are making a huge difference every single day. People love to join our task force as we maintain an extreme employee satisfaction rate, and we are proud of that. Cloud Computing Technologies is an awesome place to work.
The Cloud Platform team of Cloud Computing Technologies helps our teams across AP&A responsible for product delivery flourish by supporting, developing, and designing platforms, resources, and tools that enable them to focus on their operations, i.e., shipping amazing products to candidates. We are an extensive but closely connected team of people that have varied experiences and backgrounds that combine to create staggering developer, software, and infrastructure experiences.
We design our own roadmaps and manage them in close consultation with our clients – the Cloud Computing Technologies developer community. We define our own innovative and fun-induced ways of functioning and embrace flexible, passionate, and creative working arrangements. We encourage our team members to play a part in improving our processes and allow democracy to prevail within our workspace. We strive to bring pragmatism to all our operations.
A Senior Cloud Software Developer is a key member of our engineering team. They are superintending for enabling productivity, capability, engineering quality, and technical alignment of the engineering team. They play a significant part in customer outcomes and constant improvement.
- You will align common platforms and tools to Cloud Computing Technologies’ overall technological strategy.
- Contribute to the health of the platform and make sure that our systems are cost-effective, resilient, reliable, and secure.
- Share the duties for operational support, which includes participating in on-call rosters.
- Exemplify the disciplines and quality of engineering in order to uplift the capability of the team.
- Lead the architecture, creation, and delivery of useful software that is secure and reliable in various technical domains and languages. They include command-line utilities, network services, and distributed systems.
- Make sure that our services, tools, resources, and platforms meet if not exceed the requirements and demands of our clients, pertaining to their usability, security, reliability, performance, and feature completeness.
- Participate in the designing, application, and functioning of the critical infrastructure that supports our customers and products.
- Support our clients across AP&A via online channels as well as via face-to-face discussions.
- Having worked with a software engineering team with some experience of leading.
- Developing and operating highly secure, performant, available, and scalable solutions.
- Service mesh and container orchestration platforms
- Designing and creation of technical products, like services, platforms, libraries, or developer tooling.
- Being involved in the transformation of legacy datacentre systems into cloud-native systems.
- Recruiting and retaining efficient talent to work under you.
- Ambitious to improve processes and deliver better outcomes over task completion.
- Proactive and self-aware on continual learning and continuous advancement.
- Clear sense of initiative and a positive attitude towards tasks and challenges at hand.
- Able to identify and harness opportunities.
- Having an ability to motivate and influence people.
- Capable of staying calm and comfortable in times of uncertainty.
- Able to ponder over problems, break down and analyze them, and come up with creative solutions.
- Capable of collaborating with an open mind and a growth mindset.
- Able to communicate in a clear manner and manage the expectations of the stakeholders.
- Having a capacity to build inclusion, trust, and safety within teams.
- Can identify and creatively and effectively mitigate risks.
- Direct line management skills.
- Can visualize technical complexity to audiences from various backgrounds.
- Habitual of providing regular feedback and an ability to teach.
- Develops continuous delivery pipelines and maintains them using modern and technically sound tooling, patterns, and practices.
- Sketches and creates cloud-native software.
- Proficient in modern languages of software development.
- Writing pair programming, testable, and clean code.
- Analyzes and evaluates data to make favorable decisions.
- Able to develop software in Bash, Python, Scala, Go, and TypeScript.
- Creates and delivers reliable and secure systems on AWS.
- Mitigates common as well as complex vulnerabilities and develops software using secure coding practices.
- Uses design patterns and designs that are domain-driven for building software products.
- Manages production incidents and troubleshoots them.
What You’ll Get
At Cloud Computing Technologies, we offer:
- Employee Share Purchase Plan.
- Counseling for physical and mental well-being.
- Market competitive salary.
- Education Assistance Program.
- Career development planning tailored to your career path.
We take pride in harboring an inclusive working environment that is flexible and tensile. We are happy to assist with any requirements for specific supports throughout the recruitment process and beyond.
If interested in looking at other positions, you may want to consider Cloud Senior Software Development Engineer.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com