Cloud Computing Technologies
Life at Cloud Computing Technologies can be described by words like fun, collaboration, dream and do, respect, and innovation. We are a highly admired workplace that is leading the future of software development through high-quality and creative solutions crafted to delight our customers. We believe in dreaming and then growing towards the dream with the help of ambition, innovation, and hard work. However, we do never miss out on having fun along the way to success. ABC Technologies is already on its way to changing the world, making it a better place, but we require some more able and determined people to help us with the endeavour. If you think you have the capability of moving people beyond the impossible, then come join us on our amazing journey.
About the Position
We need a Senior Java Developer to design and develop JEE/Java components in compliance with project guidelines, perform testing and integration, and maintain Java components as required. The position of a Senior Java Developer requires you to help create best-in-class experiences for our clients by working in a collaborative and innovative environment and supporting our several teams. Here are some of the responsibilities we want you to take over:
- Providing technical services to our systems development by serving as a key contributor
- Using Java frameworks and Spring Boot to integrate various systems
- Developing REST APIs
- Evaluating and analyzing business requests to determine work estimates, requirement impact, and feasibility
- Managing and enhancing developed products and their systems across multiple processes and channels as per the requirements and wishes of the customers
- Working in ties with technology reams, business SMEs, Product owners, BSAs, and architects to support key initiatives and create and implement solutions
- Driving opportunities to improve, enhance, and increase the efficiency of our development and management ecosystems through the uplift of legacy applications, fine-tuning, and automation
- Leveraging enterprise integration patterns Salesforce and AWS Cloud infrastructure
- Supporting migration and enhancing the overall performance and supporting in troubleshooting if and when production issues arise
- Supporting and guiding other developers to the best of your knowledge and abilities
- Performing unit and development level integration testing as needed
- Performing code maintenance based on needs of client testing, customer testing, and production issues
- Supporting integration of Cloud infrastructure components with Cloud application
- Documenting software design and code
Here is what you need to be able to get selected for the post:
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, Management Information Systems, or related discipline
- Expertise in working with various J2EE technologies including Hibernate, Servlets, JNDI, JMS, JDBC, SOAP and Rest based Web services, Concurrent programming
- Expertise in the development of customer enhancements and maintenance tasks using Object Oriented design patterns
- Experience in Oracle/SQL, MQ, EAIB Broker, JBoss, WebSphere, DB2, Web Services, XSLT, JAXB, and JDOM / EJB, JNDI, and HTTPS, JSP, and HTML / Security Models, JAAS, Role-Based Security, and encryption techniques.
- Expertise in Java coding in combination with AWS cloud development – Spring boot, Lambda, Kinesis, DynamoDB/Aurora, Redshift etc.
- Experience in SDLC process which incorporates Requirement Gathering, Analysis, Development, Testing and Implementation approaches like waterfall, Agile, Scrum and Test-Driven Development (TDD)
- Experience with modern software build tools such as Maven, DevOps tools such as Git/Bitbucket Jenkins, ansible, AWS code commit/build/deploy tools
- JEE [Web Services (MTOM, MIME), EJB’s, MDB’s, JMS, JMX] development – 10 years
- Expertise in developing automated unit tests with JUnit – 5 years
- Experience with Rational Software Architect or Eclipse or JBoss studio – 4 years and Rational ClearCase, ClearQuest and Team Concert – 4 years
- Experience with UX Design tools and Processes and Adobe AEM web development
- Progressive years of relevant work experience
- Ability to work independently, with strong organizational and flexibility skills in an agile team-oriented environment.
Perks and Benefits
Our industry-leading benefits and career development opportunities are a rarity in the market. A few highlights include:
- We offer a generous base salary along with equity compensation. Our pay is competitive with the top software companies in the world
- Get full health, disability, dental, life, and vision insurance coverage for you and your family
- 401(k) with generous matching
- 11 Company Holidays per year, and 20 PTO/Vacation days
- Upon signing, you will get a new laptop of your choice as well as $1,000 to outfit your home office with things like a monitor, webcam, keyboard, and mouse.
- You will be joining a fun-loving team that is tightly knit and extremely collaborative
- You will have the choice to work remotely if you like. However, we travel for regular in-person meetings with the team and the entire company to meet and work together face to face. These in-person events combine work and fun.
- We are very excited that COVID-19 restrictions have been lifted, and we have fully resumed company travel
- You will also get a flexible spending account and parental leave
- We offer professional development assistance to our employees
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vehicle purchase & lease programs
- Flextime and virtual work options (if applicable)
- An annual retirement contribution from Cloud Computing Technologies regardless of whether you contribute
- Referral services related to prenatal services, adoption, childcare, schools, and more
- Relocation assistance (if applicable)
Our success begins and ends with our people. We embrace diverse perspectives and value unique human experiences. Respect for all is our North Star. We support team members’ efforts to dream, do and grow without questioning that they belong. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates the diversity of the communities where we live and do business.
Applicants for our positions are considered without regard to race, ethnicity, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, religion, military or veteran status, or any other legally protected group status. Have a question or need assistance with your application? Check out the How to Apply section of our careers page on firstname.lastname@example.org.
If interested in looking at other positions, you may want to consider Senior Java Developer.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com