Cloud Computing Technologies
Always wanted to apply your innovative skills and creativity working at a fun place? Hate dull days at work and Monday blues? Can’t work where there is a lack of awesomeness? If your skillfulness and work efficiency get fueled with excitement, then we are a perfect match. Cloud Computing Technologies is not just a workplace, its where people also have fun. Why can’t a fun place also be where we work?
We are at an exhilarating stage of growth where we are adding a Senior Software Development Engineer to our awe-inspiring development team! If you are up for the electrifying challenge to get on the path of rapid and intrinsic growth within the software development industry, and to be a part of a vanguard and cutting-edge platform, then this position is likely to be for you.
You will be a part of exciting and innovative projects, leading software development for clients from all kinds of different sectors, utilizing cutting-edge GIT pipelines and Stack environments.
The most important feature of our software development team is a willingness and determination to boost your skills and enable you to create state-of-the-art software for commercial and government clients. Together, we will make sure our products deliver innovation.
Our current beaming and brilliant developers are masterly and ingenious programmers who diligently and assiduously apply themselves with the most efficient and effective software development techniques and secure and sedulous coding practices to make a name for themselves in the industry. If you are reading this, believe us, you have to look no further.
Cloud Computing Technologies takes pride in its dedication towards performing constant research and development to keep our systems, processes, and products up-to-date. We believe in bringing utility to our clients as well as the end-users. We believe that if and when the employees are comfortable within a working environment, it brings out the best in them. The potential of individuals, teams and corporations have no limits and can keep being enhanced through fresh and creative atmospheres. If you are looking forward to coming to work every day, there is no stopping the magnificence your everyday work drips with. We keep our working spaces fun and convivial so that excitement and amusement keep prevailing and helping us emanate productive artistry through our work.
We are a U.S based, patriotic company but have a number of people working remotely with us from all across the globe!
The ideal candidate for the ideal organization (us) is a demonstrated team player, a multi-tasker, and a self-motivated individual. You will be a senior developer responsible for the enhancements of existing products and the development of new ones. You should excel and shine in working with large-scale frameworks and applications and have phenomenal communication skills. The role requires the chosen one to be a full-stack champion and a frontend torchbearer.
- We expect you to be a stellar performer in languages, such as Node JS, Golang, Spring Boot, Python, and Java, with a proven track record.
- You should be able to provide application technical direction and show excellent documentation development skills.
- You will need to convert requirements into microservices and build Infrastructure as Code (IaC).
- You should be a champion of Greenfield and Brownfield, Kubernetes and CI/CD, and AWS full-stack development.
- You should be a master of designing, developing, and shipping large-scale and complex projects.
- We want you to be the go-to person for all other engineers and developers.
- We expect you to actively participate in cross-functional projects (frontend, backend, Dev Ops, and system design) and engage in team-building, silo-breaking, and collaboration-enhancing activities.
Responsibilities as the Senior Software Development Engineer
- You will be required to write maintainable, high-performance, high-quality, and clean code, develop applications and integrate APIs.
- You will have to support and develop software, including new functionality enhancements, interfaces, database integration, and applications.
- You will be coordinating cross-functionally between departments, teams, and clients to make sure the project complies with compliance standards and business objectives.
- You will be responsible for supporting the deployment and testing of new features and products.
- You will also be participating in code reviews.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Strong experience with React.js, NodeJS, and ExpressJS.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience.
- Experience with Agile or Scrum software development methodologies.
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work.
- Proficient with .NET.
- Experience with at least one of the following: PostgreSQL, Dynamo, Redis, Mongo, RabbitMQ, Kafka.
- Experience with CI/CD via Github actions or IAC (Infrastructure As Code), etc.
- Worked with GCP, AWS, microservices, SOA.
- Deployments using Docker, Kubernetes, Serverless.
- Strong understanding of Systems Design.
- HTML5, CSS3, SASS and Responsive Design.
- Experience interacting with REST or GraphQL APIs.
We Will be Ecstatic With
- Code innovation and patents.
- Microservices development experience.
- AWS Cloud certifications.
- Influencing teams and co-workers.
- Team leading capabilities.
- Prioritization of unattended and challenging work.
- Monitoring a project from scratch and giving your best throughout the product life cycle.
- The ability to lead boot camps and oversee complete project delivery.
- Bringing creative ideas and innovation to the systems and processes of the organization.
Benefits, Perks, and Compensation
- We let you decide when you would like to work from home and when to come to the office. *Warning: Our office environment is addictive
- The work timings are flexible, and you can design your own schedule. We just want you to work enough to be able to meet the deadlines
- Lots of paid leaves
- Gym allowance
- Market competitive salary
- Insane learning and growth
- Annual company retreat
- Bi-annual increments
- Excellent health and dental Insurance with wellness and self-care allowances
- Company vehicle or auto allowance
- 5 weeks Paid-Time-Off (PTO)
- 4-day work week option (Four 10-hour days with Monday or Friday off)
- Company-paid professional development
- New laptop of choice and company paid Internet
- Student loan repayment
- Stock option grants
Apply now to secure the rare and grand opportunity to be a Senior Software Development Engineer at Cloud Computing Technologies. We are always on the lookout to make exciting additions to our team with smart and awesome individuals who can make working in Cloud Computing Technologies even more enjoyable and refreshing.
If interested in looking at other positions, you may want to consider Cloud-Native Software Developer.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com