Cloud Computing Technologies
As a Senior Software Engineer – Cloud Computing, you will join a talented team to design, build, expand, and support, client cloud solutions based on leading-edge high-performance, highly available, and full distributed cloud systems.
Senior Software Engineer – Cloud Computing position responsibilities includes but is not limited to:
- Develop for large scale computing solutions
- Software design and development
- Database architectures
- Incorporation of cloud security and management
- Develop both front-end and back-end coding
- Work in cross-functional teams
Senior Software Engineer – Cloud Computing position requirements includes but is not limited to:
- B.S. degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Minimum of 5+ years development of large-scale, distributed, high-transaction rate systems
- Minimum of 4+ years C++, Python, Java, etc…
- Minimum of 4+ years’ experience with Hadoop, Cassandra, Dynamo, Riak, etc…
- Minimum of 4+ years’ experience with Scribe, Fluke, Kafka, German, Celery/RabbitMQ etc…
- Proficient with SDLC, AWS, and Oracle
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic and fast paced environment
- Outstanding written and verbal skills, teamwork, and self-initiative
Senior Software Engineer – Cloud Computing Compensation:
Depending on experience (DOE)
Cloud Computing Technologies offers competitive salary and benefits package to our full-time employees. These benefits include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, LTD, STD, and Retirement Plan. Additionally, we offer two weeks of paid vacation, ten (10) paid holidays, and one (1) floater day per year.
For immediate consideration of Senior Software Engineer – Cloud Computing, submit resume and salary requirements with Apply Now and specify Senior Software Engineer – Cloud Computing in subject header.
If interested in looking at other positions, you may want to consider Cloud Senior Software Development Engineer and AWS Certified Software Engineer.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com