Cloud Computing Technologies
At Cloud Computing Technologies, we believe that state-of-the-art systems bring out the creative flair from inside the individuals who possess it. An exciting work atmosphere can aid you to flourish and thrive at developing innovative products and coming up with unique solutions if you are dedicated enough. We make sure our employees never face a dull day at work and look forward to working on new projects.
With strong application skills and a good understanding of AWS services, you will help us equip our customers with advanced technological solutions that provide them with a competitive edge within their industries. As a Software Developer, you are expected to leverage the technology and stay updated and learned with the advancements and modern changes taking place in the state of the cloud ecosystem and adapt to the newly developing best practices and create and adapt processes that continually improve the operational and functional efficiencies of our organization.
Do you think you can transform the Information Technology world as we know it with the utilization of your skills, abilities, and creativity? Do you need a comfortable, flexible, and fun environment to prove yourself? Are tired of not being challenged and able to live up to your potentials? Then get ready to fall in love with a job that is as exciting as engrossed passion because Cloud Computing Technologies is looking for an ambitious Software Developer to become a part of our amazing team.
We work and train together so that we are always learning from one another, and we celebrate and support the career progression of our team members. We embrace our differences and are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have innovative benefit offerings, and we host annual and ongoing learning experiences that remind our team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust.
The Role Will Include:
We want you to be fully involved in the processes of designing, developing, implementing, and continually improving ideal AWS cloud solutions based on the needs and demands of our customers. You will be saddled with the responsibility of identifying, implementing, overseeing, and managing the maintenance of high utility providing and the most satisfactory AWS architecture following the requirements of our partner organizations.
You will be required to gain a deep understanding of Cloud Computing Technologies’ current application platform and examine and evaluate it in order to come up with suggestions, ideas, and recommendations to improve and enhance it. Furthermore, you will be defining and documenting strategies and best practices related to infrastructure maintenance and application deployment.
You will support the performance of migration of the infrastructure of Cloud Computing Technologies with zero downtime to a scalable and highly available one by developing, designing, and implementing cost-effective strategies. You will also be tracking both the everyday basic and rare and complex technical issues through inspection and examination of our infrastructure and come up with ideas and effective solutions to program the problems when they are at their root stages. You will be working closely with our IT department in close-knit collaboration to ensure and enhance the operability, functionality, scalability, effectiveness, utility, and efficiency of our products and services by performing testing and updating applications so that they can be easily utilized across all web browsers and programs.
- Developing software systems that can be highly diverse, such as user authorization to restricted assets, complex real-time geospatial visualization of millions of data points, manipulation of large data sets, processing-intensive analytics, algorithm development, and data fusion.
- Creating, maintaining, and enhancing systems through the employment of a modern set of IDE tools within AWS GovCloud and an agile lifecycle development methodology.
- Using various modern technologies, sketching, developing, and implementing AWS cloud-based applications.
- Assisting and supporting the owner of the product with decomposing technical stories, identifying feature epics, and product backlog grooming.
- Working with the following technologies that are present in our stack: Java, Python, Golang, C++, etc…
- Utilizing open-source software development APIs and kits to develop basic application solutions rapidly and effectively.
- Adapting off-the-shelf and unique solutions to meet government customer demands and requirements.
- Being comfortable and supportive working in a collaborative, agile team environment.
Qualification Requirements of Software Developer
- BA/BS in Computer Science Degree with two years of related work experience. Additional experience may be considered as a substitute for a degree.
- AWS API experience nice to have.
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn.
- Ability to develop cloud microservices based on the customer’s needs.
- Experience working with large and competitive enterprise application environments.
- Understanding and knowledge of API integration and management (gateways) along with monitoring workloads and creating application dashboards in the cloud.
- Adequate knowledge of cloud identity and access management (IAM) and enterprise compliance.
- Hands-on experience with deploying, testing, and managing enterprise applications to the cloud.
- JIRA and/or Confluence knowledge.
- Demonstrated experience using rapid prototyping and Agile based software development methodologies.
- Use of Gradle or Maven nice to have.
- Experience designing, developing, documenting, testing, and debugging software that contains logical and mathematical solutions to mission problems.
Benefits and Perks
Working as a Software Developer at Cloud Computing Technologies, you will be able to enjoy a number of perks and benefits. The proposed salary range for this position is generous. We additionally offer learning and development opportunities and various other monetary compensations. Our broad and competitive mix of benefits options is directed towards supporting and protecting employees and their families. Employment benefits include paid leaves, volunteer leaves, retirement and savings programs, income protection, health and wellness programs, company-paid super-fast internet, new laptop of your choice, company vehicle or auto allowance, flexible work schedules, student loans repayments, and stock option grants, etc…
Apply now for this great opportunity!
If interested in looking at other positions, you may want to consider Software Developer.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com