Cloud Computing Technologies
Software Engineer in Boston Massachusetts
As a Software Engineer, you join a talented cloud computing firm experiencing exponential growth. We seek an experience software engineer to join our team in Boston Massachusetts.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Apply agile approach to development
- Write and update code including code testing and maintenance
- Utilize DevSecOps pipeline
- Passionate about application development
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Location Boston Massachusetts
Qualifications and Skills
- 4+ years’ experience in one or more include Microservices, Java, Web services, or DB
- 2+ years’ experience with DevSecOps tools and processes to include, but not limited to Git, Concourse, SonarQube, Fortify and ThreadFix
- 2+ years’ experience providing system administration support to a diverse set of Operating Systems (Microsoft Windows, Linux, etc…)
- Experience with Continuous Delivery and Continuous Integration techniques
- Strong knowledge of Federal Regulatory data protection measures
- US Citizen with eligibility for security clearance
Cloud Computing Technologies, a 20-year cloud veteran company and AWS Public Sector Partner, designs architecture and cloud solutions to financial, collaboration and capability requirements, including migration assessments, integration and implementation, and cloud native applications development. We ensure all aspects of cloud design, integration, security, performance and training are to client satisfaction.
Benefits and Perks
Cloud Computing Technologies offers competitive salary and benefits package to our full-time employees. These benefits include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, LTD, STD, and Emergency Plan. Additionally, we offer two weeks of paid vacation, ten (10) paid holidays, and one (1) floater day per year.
Travel: Not required
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com