Job: Cloud Business Analyst
As a Cloud Business Analyst, you will solve complex business problems utilizing business process redesign and cloud computing technologies. Assignments include business process assessment to developing new processes and/or business flows to leverage elastic capabilities of software-as-a-service. Position located in San Jose, California.
Cloud Business Analyst position responsibilities includes but is not limited to:
• Consult with business process and functional unit owners
• Apply business process re-engineering methodologies for systems modernizations
• Develops new standard operating procedures documentation and products
• Prepare and present findings, recommendations, reports, spreadsheets, new operating models, and new workflows
• Creates methodology to measure process performance against established metrics
• Maintain knowledge and proficiency of best practices in Business Process Re-engineering (BPR)
Cloud Business Analyst position requirements includes but is not limited to:
• B.S. degree in Finance or equivalent
• Minimum of 8 years with business planning, business modeling, and business case development
• Minimum of 6 years with Business Process Re-engineering
• Experience with SDLC, Agile, TDD, and Cloud Computing Technologies
• Experience in Six Sigma, ITIL, and COBIT
• Experience with Business Process Re-engineering software and tools
• Experience with Big Data, BI, UX/UI, Mobility, and SaaS
• Proficiency with MS Project, MS Excel, MS Visio, and MS SQL
Cloud Business Analyst Compensation:
Depending on experience (DOE)
Cloud Computing Technologies offers competitive salary and benefits package to our full-time employees. These benefits include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, LTD, STD, and Retirement Plan. Additionally, we offer two weeks of paid vacation, ten (10) paid holidays, and one (1) floater day per year.
Less than 10%
For immediate consideration of Cloud Business Analyst, submit resume and salary requirements with Apply Now and specify Cloud Business Analyst in subject header.
Cloud Computing Technologies is an equal opportunity employer fully committed to creating a diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.