Job: Cloud Software Engineer
Cloud Software Engineer
As a Cloud Software Engineer, you will work on a team responsible for designing, implementing, and supporting multiple cloud front-end and back-end infrastructures. Position located in Phoenix, Arizona.
Cloud Software Engineer position responsibilities includes but is not limited to:
• Supporting mobile applications
• Monitoring cloud systems performance and suggesting improvements
• Managing a big data system and large scale data driven services
• Improve scalability, robustness, and security of cloud delivery platform
• Participate in an Agile environment
• Creative and strong team player
Cloud Software Engineer position requirements includes but is not limited to:
• Bachelors degree in computer science or equivalent
• Minimum of 5 years with Software as a Service
• Experience with Java
• Experience with AWS
• Solid SQL and Oracle
• Familiar with Linux and Unix
Cloud Software Engineer Compensation:
Depending on experience (DOE)
Cloud Computing Technologies offers competitive salary and benefits package to our full-time employees. These benefits include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, LTD, STD, and Retirement Plan. Additionally, we offer two weeks of paid vacation, ten (10) paid holidays, and one (1) floater day per year.
Less than 10%
For immediate consideration of Cloud Software Engineer, submit resume and salary requirements with Apply Now and specify Cloud Systems Engineer in subject header.
Cloud Computing Technologies is an equal opportunity employer fully committed to creating a diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.