Job: Cloud Solutions Engineer
Cloud Solutions Engineer
As a Cloud Solutions Engineer, you will perform pre-sales engineering tasks in a cross functional team to address client technical challenges through design and architecture of end-to-end cloud computing solutions. Position located in Phoenix, Arizona.
Cloud Solutions Engineer position responsibilities includes but is not limited to:
• Subject Matter Expert (SME) resource for sales, partners, and clients
• Lead in development of proof-of-concept demonstrations, technical presentations, and solutions
• Develop technical documentation products on client solution designs
• Ability to solve technical, business, and/or process related challenges through infrastructure-as-a-service or software-as-a-service
• Advise implementation teams, confirm solutions specifications are achieved, and communicate progress
• Interface with post-sales support team
Cloud Solutions Engineer position requirements includes but is not limited to:
• B.S. degree in Computer Science or equivalent
• Minimum of 6 years’ experience in software development environment
• Minimum of 4 years’ experience with HTML, Apache, IIS, XML, Java, .NET, JSON
• Excellent knowledge and practical application of object oriented concepts
• Strong working knowledge of RESTful and SOAP web services
• Strong knowledge of Amazon Web Services
• Working knowledge of scalable applications deployment on distributed environments
• Knowledge of VMWare, XEN, KVM, and ESXI
• Ability to translate business and technical requirements into conceptualized solutions
Cloud Solutions Engineer Compensation:
Depending on experience (DOE)
Cloud Computing Technologies offers competitive salary and benefits package to our full-time employees. These benefits include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, LTD, STD, and Retirement Plan. Additionally, we offer two weeks of paid vacation, ten (10) paid holidays, and one (1) floater day per year.
Less than 25%
For immediate consideration of Cloud Solutions Engineer, submit resume and salary requirements with Apply Now and specify Cloud Solutions Engineer in subject header.
Cloud Computing Technologies, LLC is an equal opportunity employer fully committed to creating a diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.