Job: Cloud Subject Matter Expert
Cloud Subject Matter Expert
As a Cloud Subject Matter Expert, you will provide the highest level of cloud computing domain expertise to large scale and complex projects as an internal and client resource. Lead teams and client interaction from workflow design to cloud solutions deliverable. Position located in Phoenix, Arizona.
Cloud Subject Matter Expert position responsibilities includes but is not limited to:
• Provide in-depth knowledge and expertise from cloud computing and business domains
• Develop or improve technical and business requirements documentations and specifications
• Review and approve client requirements specification during on-boarding and other project phases
• Present alternatives to the client based on design impacts to cost, performance, and outcomes
• Incorporate enterprise architectural designs from business unit services strategies
• Implement industry best practices while managing project priorities
• Provide advisory services to the service provider, cross functional teams, and clients
Cloud Subject Matter Expert position requirements includes but is not limited to:
• M.S. degree in Computer Science or equivalent
• Documented track record of successful client engagements in large enterprise environments
• Minimum of 10+ years knowledge and demonstrated experience with SOAP, JSON, J2EE, XML, REST, OAUth, SAML, and OpenID
• Minimum of 4+ years with Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA) and Enterprise Architecture
• Minimum of 4+ years’ experience with AD, LDAP, ODBC, SSO, CAC/PIV, STS, SSL, IEP, 3DES, 2-Factor, and STIG
• Minimum of 4+ years’ experience with EC2, EBS, S3, RDS, VPC, and Cloudfront
• Proficient with SDLC, AWS, and Oracle
• Ability to thrive in a dynamic and fast paced environment
• Outstanding written and verbal skills, teamwork, and self-initiative
Cloud Subject Matter Expert Compensation:
Depending on experience (DOE)
Cloud Computing Technologies offers competitive salary and benefits package to our full-time employees. These benefits include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, LTD, STD, and Retirement Plan. Additionally, we offer two weeks of paid vacation, ten (10) paid holidays, and one (1) floater day per year.
Less than 50%
For immediate consideration of Cloud Subject Matter Expert, submit resume and salary requirements with Apply Now and specify Cloud Subject Matter Expert in subject header.
Cloud Computing Technologies is an equal opportunity employer fully committed to creating a diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.