Job: Cloud Systems Administrator
Cloud Systems Administrator
As a Cloud Systems Administrator, you will work in a mixed Unix and Windows virtual environment managing cloud infrastructure services and multiple cloud server instances. Position located in Washington, District of Columbia.
Cloud Systems Administrator position responsibilities includes but is not limited to:
• Configure and fine tune cloud infrastructure systems
• Install and configure virtual cloud instances
• Support cloud servers including security configurations, patching, and troubleshooting.
• Establish Virtual Private Networks (VPNs) to customer environments
• Develop scripts for automating client/server functions
• Monitor automated systems recovery solutions
Cloud Systems Administrator position requirements includes but is not limited to:
• B.S. degree in Computer Science or equivalent
• Minimum of 4 years with Linux/Windows server administration
• Proficient with MS Server 2003-2012, RHEL, Cisco IOS, Oracle, MySQL
• Experience with supporting application and database servers
• Strong experience with Apache and IIS
• Strong experience with Encryption Software
• Experience with AWS
Cloud Systems Administrator Compensation:
Depending on experience (DOE)
Cloud Computing Technologies offers competitive salary and benefits package to our full-time employees. These benefits include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, LTD, STD, and Retirement Plan. Additionally, we offer two weeks of paid vacation, ten (10) paid holidays, and one (1) floater day per year.
Less than 10%
For immediate consideration of Cloud Systems Administrator, submit resume and salary requirements with Apply Now and specify Cloud Systems Administrator in subject header.
Cloud Computing Technologies is an equal opportunity employer fully committed to creating a diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.