Job: Senior Cloud Software Developer
Senior Cloud Software Developer
As a Senior Cloud Software Developer, you will work on a talented team developing innovative cloud software solutions for clients. Position located in Washington, District of Columbia.
Senior Cloud Software Developer position responsibilities includes but is not limited to:
• Architecture and construction of enterprise scalable cloud computing applications
• Develop on private and/or public cloud infrastructure; Amazon EC2, Rackspace, or Eucalyptus
• Quickly develop cloud proof-of-concepts for client evaluation
• Conduct unit testing with Moles, PEX, or Delegate
• Work with Hadoop technologies including HBase, Hive, and HDFS
• Object-oriented programming and use of Hibernate and MYBATIS
Senior Cloud Software Developer position requirements includes but is not limited to:
• B.S. degree in Computer Science or equivalent
• Minimum of 12 years development experience with Java, J2EE, C/C++, C#, HTML5
• Minimum of 5 years with scripting languages such as Python, Pearl, Ruby with PHP
• Software development methodologies including Agile and
• Experience with cloud security and encryption technologies
• Proficient with MS Server 2003-2012, RHEL, Cisco IOS, Oracle, MySQL
• Experience with AWS EC2 and Big Data
• Ability to obtain security clearance
Senior Cloud Software Developer Compensation:
Depending on experience (DOE)
Cloud Computing Technologies offers competitive salary and benefits package to our full-time employees. These benefits include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, LTD, STD, and Retirement Plan. Additionally, we offer two weeks of paid vacation, ten (10) paid holidays, and one (1) floater day per year.
Less than 10%
For immediate consideration of Senior Cloud Software Developer, submit resume and salary requirements with Apply Now and specify Senior Cloud Software Developer in subject header.
Cloud Computing Technologies is an equal opportunity employer fully committed to creating a diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.