Job: Vice President of Sales
Vice President of Sales
As the Vice President of Sales, you join a talented cloud computing firm experiencing exponential growth. We seek an experience and capable sales executive to lead our business development initiatives. Position located in Washington, DC.
Vice President of Sales position responsibilities includes but is not limited to:
• Prospecting and selling our cloud consulting and services portfolio to C-Level executives
• Closing multi-year cloud services engagements with partner resources
• Generate new business and firm growth both in contribution and team leadership
• Cultivate strategic growth through partnership, alliances, and business development initiatives
• Develop, motivate, and manage sales team to sales goal achievements
• Provide detailed sales forecasting and planning reports
Vice President of Sales position requirements includes but is not limited to:
• B.S. degree or equivalent experience
• Minimum of 12 years’ experience in enterprise-class Information Technology solutions sales
• Proven track record of initiating, cultivating, and maintaining strong client relationships
• Minimum of 8 years selling to Federal and DoD vertical space
• Minimum of 6 years selling to SMB vertical space
• Minimum of 6 years selling to Healthcare vertical space
• Demonstrated success with large or national accounts
• Proficiency with cloud solutions concepts and terminology
Vice President of Sales Compensation:
Depending on experience (DOE)
Cloud Computing Technologies offers competitive salary and benefits package to our full-time employees. These benefits include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, LTD, STD, and Retirement Plan. Additionally, we offer two weeks of paid vacation, ten (10) paid holidays, and one (1) floater day per year.
Less than 50%
For immediate consideration of Vice President of Sales, submit resume and salary requirements with Apply Now and specify Vice President of Sales in subject header.
Cloud Computing Technologies is an equal opportunity employer fully committed to creating a diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.